Video Game Quiz!

Started by SlowPokemon, October 08, 2010, 04:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

8 levels with 8 rounds per level, making 64 rounds total

SlowPokemon

A point for Winterkid! :D

Next question:

In Super Mario Sunshine, what are the names of Isle Delfino's inhabitants?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

(hope they are the same in english!)
Piantas
I WANT A POINT!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fabbemannen

Quote from: dahans on October 28, 2010, 10:07:00 PM(hope they are the same in english!)
Piantas
I WANT A POINT!
Damn timezones XD I wanted that point ;D

Next question: Which ring do you get when finishing Hero's Cave in a linked game OoA to OoS?

Winter

That would be a Power ring L-3 if you are entering the code from OoA into OoS. Vice-Versa, it would be the Armor ring L-3, because I may have gotten the order wrong.

fabbemannen

You got the order right ;D In Seasons (linked and unlinked) you can get the attack rings. Powerring lvl 3 and the Red Ring when slaying the 4 golden beasts. In Ages you can find the blue ring under one of statues outside the last dungeon (if I remember right) and the Armor Ring lvl 3 when you've finished Hero's Cave.

Should cover it all  ;) Point to winterkid09 slow  8)

SlowPokemon

fabbemannen

Next question:
What was the name of the first girl Mario tried to resque?

SuperFireKirby

That would be the Lady in Donkey Kong. Gimme mah point.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

He's right, the game never specified a name for her. Even if she kind of looks like Daisy...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

So next question, even I don't know the answer too this. If it's just an Impossible question then ignore it.

In A Link to the Past, when you go full a 100% completion on the gameboy version, After completing the dungeon in the pyramid (the name escapes me) and after finishing th carpenter's quests, after finishing everthing, getting all the upgrades (not heart pieces) on your item menu, there is a chest in the bottom right corner, what's inside of it? I've been on this file for 7 years and never figured that out.

SuperFireKirby

I don't believe you can ask that question if you don't know its answer.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Agreed. Gonna give SFK his point.

Also

What color was Kirby originally going to be?

Winter

Shigeru Miyamoto Originally wanted Kirby to be yellow, that's why most of the 2 player games had the second Kirby be yellow. Also the first few american releases of Kirby games (box art only, i think) featured her/him/it as white, while the japanese box art was pink

SlowPokemon

Ding ding ding!

Who is the sneaky fox who sells you stolen or illegal goods in Animal Crossing?