News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Super cool NSM tinychat!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, October 09, 2010, 03:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

There must be a way to see someone's IP on tinychat.

Quote from: Dude on September 08, 2015, 10:22:11 AMshould we change the password so it can't get on?
I like this idea. Then instead of posting it here we could pm it to everyone that wants to use tinychat.

mikey

We need concerto for that and IDK where he lives
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Shadoninja

Shout outs to the people on tinychat last night for making me feel like shit with their TSA inspections. Y'all are great
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

mikey

we've been having huge problems with trolls and impersonations so it's starting to become necessary.  If you can get a hold of concerto to have him change the password then we won't need to anymore
unmotivated

Ruto

I told you guys there was no need to do it to everybody, only to the suspicious ones -.- I'll text concerto I guess -.-

I asked the fake Jamaha about your hobby and didn't get an answer. Also it was 4 am in Finland, so that was even more suspicious.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oasis

Concerto and Ruto are here, if anyone wants to join. Ruto is only here to test something though.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
mikey

unmotivated

Oasis

Definitely! Come say hi to your friends!
mikey

then I'd need the new password
unmotivated

Oasis

I think it's still the same. If not, let me ask them, or Ruto or will post it here.
mikey

unmotivated

Oasis

Yeah, Ruto or Concerto will either PM you guys, post it on this site, or skype you. One of those options.
mikey

don't worry I can still ban you

-ruto 2015
unmotivated

Olimar12345

App doesn't work at all for me since the update. :c
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!