News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TalesEXlife Arrangement

Started by TalesEXlife, October 19, 2010, 06:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TalesEXlife

complete
Tales of Symphonia Sheena theme
MUS
MIDI

Shadoninja

The word "Acoustic Grand Piano" next to the staff runs off the page. Leave just the word "Piano" and center it. also you should put a staff bracket to connect the treble and bass staves.

Bar 9 - What is with that F in the treble clef? you should move it down to the bass then make that top A an eighth note tied to a quarter. optional: remove the F on beat 4.\

Save paper by removing bar 21-22 adding a forward repeat on bar 17, and putting a first and second ending on the new bar 21 (previously 23)

Add a copyright to the sheet on the bottom.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

pumpy_heart

I really like Motoi Sakuraba's work. Good job choosing this song.
However, there are a few things wrong. In the 4th measure, the last note (if it's to be cut short) should be an eighth note with a staccato marking. Measure 9 should have the lower notes marked in the bass clef. I wouldn't use A flat; rather, use G#. Cleans up the measure and fits in with the key (A minor). Also, you need to format the copyright data according to this. It's obvious that you tried to do the title (which is correct), but the bottom half of the sheet needs formatting too. It needs to follow that format exactly to be uploaded to the site.
Welcome new arranger. I hope that doesn't scare you off... Just trying to get the sheet to the best it can be. :)

EDIT: While I typed that, someone else gave similar critique haha.

sipan1234

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 19, 2010, 11:04:49 AMThe word "Acoustic Grand Piano" next to the staff runs off the page. Leave just the word "Piano" and center it. also you should put a staff bracket to connect the treble and bass staves.

Bar 9 - What is with that F in the treble clef? you should move it down to the bass then make that top A an eighth note tied to a quarter. optional: remove the F on beat 4.\

Save paper by removing bar 21-22 adding a forward repeat on bar 17, and putting a first and second ending on the new bar 21 (previously 23)

shadoninja. I have TalesEXlife
helped with arrange for Sheena Theme.
oh wait he can not speak English

Shadoninja

any chance you could relay the messages of Pumpy_heart and I?

sipan1234

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 19, 2010, 11:32:45 AMany chance you could relay the messages of Pumpy_heart and I?

So you are going to TalesEXlife translate it with google translate

Shadoninja

I would if I knew what to translate it to.

sipan1234

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 19, 2010, 12:05:34 PMI would if I knew what to translate it to.

TalesEXlife can only Dutch as I ok

sipan1234

Quote from: pumpy_heart on October 19, 2010, 11:09:21 AMI really like Motoi Sakuraba's work. Good job choosing this song.
However, there are a few things wrong. In the 4th measure, the last note (if it's to be cut short) should be an eighth note with a staccato marking. Measure 9 should have the lower notes marked in the bass clef. I wouldn't use A flat; rather, use G#. Cleans up the measure and fits in with the key (A minor). Also, you need to format the copyright data according to this. It's obvious that you tried to do the title (which is correct), but the bottom half of the sheet needs formatting too. It needs to follow that format exactly to be uploaded to the site.
Welcome new arranger. I hope that doesn't scare you off... Just trying to get the sheet to the best it can be. :)

EDIT: While I typed that, someone else gave similar critique haha.
hey pumpy_heart
Motoi Sakuraba is the best Composer Ever!!!! dont forget Shinji Tamura

TalesEXlife

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 19, 2010, 11:04:49 AMThe word "Acoustic Grand Piano" next to the staff runs off the page. Leave just the word "Piano" and center it. also you should put a staff bracket to connect the treble and bass staves.

ik snap je niet ???

Shadoninja

Quote from: TalesEXlife on November 11, 2010, 11:34:46 AMik snap je niet ???
Vertaald uit het google vertalen: (Translated from google translate)

Het woord "Acoustic Grand Piano" naast het personeel loopt uit de pagina. Laat alleen het woord "Piano" en centreren. Ook je moet zetten een personeelslid beugel aan de treble en bass duigen komen.

Bar 9 - Wat is er met dat F in de solsleutel? je moet verplaatsen naar de bas maak van die top A een achtste noot vastgebonden aan een kwartaal. optioneel: verwijder de F op beat 4 \.

Bespaar papier door het verwijderen bar 21-22 toevoeging van een naar voren te herhalen op de stang 17, en zetten een eerste en tweede eindigt op de nieuwe bar 21 (voorheen 23)

Voeg een copyright op de plaat aan de onderkant.