Sekter77's Arrangements (I'm back!)

Started by Sekter77, October 19, 2010, 08:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekter77

Here's the classic Green Greens!

{GB} Kirby’s Dream Land
Green Greens (Replacement) â€" MUS â€" MIDI

I'm looking for feedback on the left hand especially. But feel free to comment on anything else too.
Guitar and video games.

Sekter77

{NES} Kirby’s Adventure
Fountain of Dreams â€" MUS â€" MIDI

Another new song. This has a very pretty melody in my opinion and is a great song despite how short it is. And no it's not the Fountain of Dreams that everyone remembers from Super Smash Bros.

Any feedback on my recent Kirby arrangements would be very appreciated also!
Guitar and video games.

SWMadness

I love the Fountain of Dreams arrangement! The left hand requires quite a bit of stretching to play, but the tempo's slow enough that it's not really a problem. It sounds terrific though.

Sekter77

Hey guys. Hard to believe it's been over a year! I really lost interest in music for a while, but I recently picked up my guitar again and got the arranging bug back! I know I wasn't terribly active or anything when I was here, but I hope I can come back and start contributing even a little bit to this great community again. I'm already working on one arrangement so hopefully it'll be done in the next week or so.

It seems like there's a lot of new talent and ideas here too so it's good to see things keep improving! If there's anything I can work on, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to help!
Guitar and video games.

BonusPwnage

That's good to hear. I'm new here, so, kinda like you, I'm out of the jist of things right now. Your contributions to NSM will not go unnoticed by me!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sekter77

Right. So, the song I was working on is taking longer than I thought! In the meantime, I'll probably just do a couple replacements for the site while chipping away at it. I could probably upload what I have if anyone's interested in taking a look at it though.
Guitar and video games.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

I wasn't here when you were, but I love your arrangements.  :3  Crank em out!