News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XII - The Second Great Fairy War

Started by Dude, October 20, 2010, 07:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

no excuse :-\ a spelling error could sometimes mean a whole different thing.

For example, you're on vacation and you're sending your wife a letter. Which would you rather send?

A) "Wish you were here."

or

2) "Wish you were her."

o_o

Also, I'll point out now: If ETF gets wolfed, we should vote winter. Reason being, in case he's trying to frame Wry. (Similar to what happened in TWG VI, I believe) And vice versa.

Winter

Well then, I'll be sure to not edit even if it sounds like nonsense.

Well, good luck everyone, I guess.

Dude

Night 4 is over. ETF is dead. Day 4 ends Sunday at 6:00 PM

I gave up on stories. Sorry.

universe-X

Winter

haha, I knew that was different that it seemed. Wrydryn

Nice job UV-X I woudn't have thought of that!

Wrydryn

Quote from: universe-X on October 29, 2010, 02:16:37 PMno excuse :-\ a spelling error could sometimes mean a whole different thing.

For example, you're on vacation and you're sending your wife a letter. Which would you rather send?

A) "Wish you were here."

or

2) "Wish you were her."

o_o

Also, I'll point out now: If ETF gets wolfed, we should vote winter. Reason being, in case he's trying to frame Wry. (Similar to what happened in TWG VI, I believe) And vice versa.
Because that plan isn't that hard to see through....It's not me -_-

universe-X

Let's do a little mini-game :3

Each time I see a new side of the story, I'll change my vote ;D

winterkid

Wrydryn

Winter

Meanie. I'm guessing he stuck with ETF because he knew we'd have nothing better to argue about than your backwards mechanics, he knew we'd flip our votes around a million times, and he figured he'd have better odds with ETF gone because she would seer me and find out i was green, and the same with Concerto. he wanted us to fight blind.

Although it's just as easily Concerto. We'll see.

universe-X

...isn't Concerto dead?

I'm keeping my vote, because winter's getting anxious. :)

Nakah

Did Universe just reference Pink Floyd? Don't edit again.

Also, it'd be nice if you guys actually started to apply thought into your decisions.

Winter

OH concerto did die! wow how did I miss that?

Wrydryn

Alright well I'm just going to go ahead and vote Winter. Mainly because I'm not going to vote anyone else and out of anyone Winter seems the most wolfish to me. And maybe him missing the Day phase could have something to do with the missed/blocked wolf earlier in the game.

Winter

universe-X

Quote from: Nakah on October 29, 2010, 06:16:16 PMDid Universe just reference Pink Floyd?

...no? :o

I say let's insta this thing. ;o

How many people are left again?

Me, Wry, MG, Winter. :o