Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

So if you've posted already with two submissions, and neither one has been accepted/uploaded yet, do you have to take one out?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

The Deku Trombonist

DonValentino

The new update system is perfect!

I have a question, even if you have submitted two arrangements for the last update, can you submit two more now?

Edit:
Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 31, 2013, 02:35:44 PMEdit: No one has posted in the topic yet so maybe I didn't make it clear. I'm recycling the same topic so once you've had both of your submissions dealt with, your post will 'magically' disappear and you're free to make another one.

Sorry, didn't read it earlier. Never mind then.

spitllama

TZP if you have arrangements that were fulfilled requests, give the link to the thread

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 31, 2013, 07:25:26 AMJust make sure you put a link to the relevant request topic.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DonValentino

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5211.msg199634#msg199634

JValjean
Date Registered: February 18, 2013, 12:42:23 AM
Last Active: February 18, 2013, 05:27:00 AM

I don't really think he's still around...
Besides, Deku, you've already done a flawless arrangement of the same song... :P
You should submit it to yourself! ::)

The Deku Trombonist

Sorry I haven't checked many sheets this week, I've been out every night this week with end of term rehearsals and concerts and things. Next week won't be too much better but I have 2 weeks of break after that.

Edit: wow my spelling sucks on phone.....

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

Good news, deku should have some time now, it's school holiday's down here.

mastersuperfan

How do I insert a hyperlink that says [ZIP]? I'm new here.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Are you sure you want us to post more than 2 submissions Olimar?
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

That doesn't make a single drop of sense
Submissions Page

FireArrow

It does... he went over a lot of arrangements with Echo in Tiny Chat, so he probably thought "Hey, might as well take all these arrangements and put them on-site."
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Alright, now that I am finally home I can answer these questions.

Quote from: spitllama on May 24, 2013, 12:53:23 AMAre you sure you want us to post more than 2 submissions Olimar?

Yes. Those of you who come by the tinychat may post any arrangements we worked on. It is much faster than the normal "post-comments-then-wait-a-couple-days" thing.

Anyone can do it, all you need is your computer. (no webcam/mic necessary)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!