News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Well since it's locked it's kind of inconvenient ::)

Nah I got it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 23, 2014, 09:12:02 PMAside from the last 3 posts, can everyone who is here edit their posts with a nice I'm Here! so I know where to look.
done

JDMEK5

So last time I got one arrangement through but not the other. Can I change them/one?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

The Deku Trombonist

If I don't do anything for a while (like recently), can someone give me a good kick in the pants? :P

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on February 13, 2014, 06:28:17 PMIf I don't do anything for a while (like recently), can someone give me a good kick in the pants? :P
*kicks*
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on February 13, 2014, 06:28:17 PMIf I don't do anything for a while (like recently), can someone give me a good kick in the pants? :P
*swiftly kicks*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Yugi

McDucky

If the composer is unknown, can the sheet still be submitted?

The Deku Trombonist

Yep, it can. Obviously try to find out if you can though.

spitllama

I think the kick is actually justified now. Come baaaack to us Deku.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: spitllama on April 11, 2014, 09:27:22 AMI think the kick is actually justified now. Come baaaack to us Deku.

Zzzzzzzzz...Who?!.....what?!!?........ *frantically waves arms pretending to work*

I'm still here.