News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zho

So uh, i just joined and want to submit an arrangement for 'Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations' (Arranged the Pursuit theme).

But the problem is whenever i click on the 'Submit a New Sheet' button, i get redirected to the 'Submission Info' page...
\o
 |\
/\

Bloop

Hi Zho, welcome to NinSheetMusic! It does seem that the words Submission Info are bold when you click on "Submit a New Sheet", but if you see this, you're on the right page:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

If you don't see that, maybe clicking on this link might help?

late edit: Apparently, the first time you submit something, it shows the submission info. You should be able to click OK (or something like it) below to continue to the normal submission page, which looks like the image in the spoiler above.

Zho

\o
 |\
/\

Zho

Welp, seems like my submissions aren't appearing in the "View Your Submissions" tab...
I did fill in the submission form like i'm supposed to do.
\o
 |\
/\

Maelstrom

Hmm, it should spit out some sort of error if it doesn't upload right. Did you hit the submit button at the bottom of the page and not get an error message?

Zho

Sorry for the late reply, had to study for my exam week.

I didn't get any form of error message and i was redirected to the 'Submission Info' page.
When i go to the 'View Your Submissions' page i don't see my submission.
\o
 |\
/\

Zho

\o
 |\
/\

Libera

Can you post some screenshots of what pages you are accessing, what you are filling etc?  It is not clear what is going wrong from what you say.

Zho

https://imgur.com/a/zDKCdSN
Chronological order.
\o
 |\
/\

Libera

You are not uploading an .mus file and so the process is failing.  An .mus file is required for submissions.

Zho

o.o

I can't download Finale Notepad.
Is a XML-File also okay?
\o
 |\
/\

blessedbliss15

Do all arrangments have to be for piano? Could I submit a medley arrangement of themes from e.g. Pokemon, for band?

NineLives

Quote from: blessedbliss15 on September 26, 2022, 10:56:16 AMDo all arrangments have to be for piano? Could I submit a medley arrangement of themes from e.g. Pokemon, for band?
Yeah. All the site's submissions have to be for piano. If you want to share your band arrangements and other stuff though, you could create a subject in the "Miscellaneous Arrangements" topic. Plenty of other members do that. You could have a look around there and see how they go about it before deciding on that. Then you could just post in your subject each time you make something similar.

The Deku Trombonist

The NSM panel was updated today. It was a minor update addressing some bugs that were reported since the last upgrade.

As always, let us know if you have any issues.

Happy submitting!