Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

You could export the Musescore into a MUSX file then import into Finale Notepad.
Also, for 3.) Just replace the "quaver-quaver" with a "dotted quaver-semi quaver" if you know what I'm saying.

mikey

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

mikey

unmotivated

treblesnail

Alrighty, thank you Maelstrom and AwesomeYears! AY, I get what you're talking about with the dotted quaver and semi quaver thing :)

AwesomeYears

Zunawe

When converting finale files to PDFs, the tutorial thread mentions filling in tags for the pdf (i.e. author, subject, and keywords). The export function of Finale 2014 leaves these fields blank. Should they be filled in manually, or is it not such a big deal?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FierceDeity

I'd go with "not such a big deal", I think

Maelstrom

*Obligatory didn't know tags existed post*

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: FierceDeity on May 10, 2015, 06:08:20 PMI'd go with "not such a big deal", I think
Yeah that one. It's more of a thing to do if you're using a PDF printer. We certainly never check for tags anyway.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 10, 2015, 08:22:00 AMWait, we can submit musx files now?
Whoops, I forgot to mention this one.

YES! You can now submit .musx files. They're only optional and we still require a .mus for now but we'll need them in the future.

Maelstrom

What's the site policy on games not localized, but have official names?
E.g. FE 1 through 6 and 12

MaestroUGC

I believe it's to go with whatever the official name is. If there's an official English name for a track then use it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SimcityTiles

Please do Animal Crossing: New Leaf 1PM ;) i think you guys had it before but your URL changed and i was gonna print it now with my new printer but the url no longer works. I want to perform it at my piano exams.

Maelstrom