News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[GBA] Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen - "Ending Theme"

Started by Flying_Doc, November 22, 2010, 11:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying_Doc

Completed and on site

Hi,

I would like to request the following song:

"End credits" Pokémon Fire Red [GB]

I'm not quite sure that this is the right title. I also noticed that this (awesome ;))
site already has a .MUS and midi file of the ending. However, that is a short version
of the ending credits or the ending of Pokémon Red (I'm not sure).

The ending of Pokémon Fire Red is longer (approximatly 4 minutes) and has some awesome
in-game-pokémon tunes in it.

So, to possibly speed things up, I have a YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHGXT7VEBLU

Anyway, I do want to thank 'dahans' for creating the Surf Theme, it is fantastic!

Please create this song for me, I really like it! Thanks in advance  ;)
Gus: "How do you SHARE a popsicle?"
Shawn: "I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick...

SlowPokemon

Well, for the FireRed/LeafGreen credits--or any request, really--I would not post someone's arrangement.

So--HERE is the actual in-game song.

I like the Silph Building part in it the best. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

playhacker is a terrible arranger anyway.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Flying_Doc

Sorry about the YouTube video with the (quote) "terrible arranger" and thanks for the in-game video.

The Silph Co. Building is exactly my favorite part ;)
Shawn: "I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick...

Winter

I tried the Silph Co. theme way back in the day..it's a pain..

I think I might be able to play it now, We'll see..

:)

Cobraroll

I've asked Dahans to do this approximately twice a week for a year or so now. I think he has somewhat started it... or at least figured out some chords. Apparently, it changes key and speed all over the place and is hard to arrange.

But I hope somebody will do this!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Flying_Doc

That's exactly why I'm asking you guys ;) Anyway, I hope Dahans is getting somewhere because I'm really looking forward to it.