Update, Monday November 1st of 2010

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 31, 2010, 10:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

aaaaaaand Here's another update! This week, our arrangers bring plenty of replacements of old sheets so be sure to check these new improved versions of your old favourites. Enjoy!

[GBA] Advance Wars - "Eagle's Theme" (Replacement) - Thomas Wilson
[N64] Banjo Kazooie - "Click Clock Wood (Summer)" (Replacement) - The Deku Trombonist
[N64] Banjo Kazooie - "Opening" (Replacement) - The Deku Trombonist
[DSI] Bird & Beans - "Pyoro's Theme 1" (Replacement) - Olimar12345
[XBOX/GC] Ghost Recon - "Anthem" - Thomas Wilson
[SNES] Kirby Superstar  - "Mine Cart Riding" - Shadoninja
[NES] Metroid - "Norfair" (Replacement) - Olimar12345
[GB] Metroid II: Return of Samus - "Ancient Chozo Ruins" (Replacement) - Olimar12345
[GB] Metroid II: Return of Samus - "Title Screen" (Replacement) - Olimar12345
[NDS] New Super Mario Bros. - "Snow Plains - Vs. Mode" (Replacement) - Olimar12345
[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Battle Win" - WiiMan96
[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Star Piece Find" - WiiMan96
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Mystery Gift" (Replacement) - Thomas Wilson
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Poketch Addition" (Replacement) - Thomas Wilson
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "WIFI Lobby" (Replacement) - Thomas Wilson
[GB] Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow - "Game Corner Theme" (Replacement) - Thomas Wilson
[GB] Pokemon Yellow - "Opening" (Replacement) - Thomas Wilson
[SNES] Soul Blazer - "Lonely Town" - Shadoninja
[SNES] Soul Blazer - "Southera" - Shadoninja
[SNES] Star Fox - "Course Map Select" (Replacement) - The Deku Trombonist
[SNES] Star Fox - "Space Armada" - The Deku Trombonist
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Kotake & Koume's Theme" - Kothund

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Man, you're making me look bad; but seriously, keep it up.

Nakah

The Deku Trombonist

I honestly don't get these Star Wars things you keep throwing at me  ???

Nakah

I was implying that you're first update was initiation into updaterhood, so 'Rise lord vader!' seemed fitting. That previous picture depicted your updates coming consistently by the masses. In other words, I'm saying nothing other than a job well done.

The Deku Trombonist

Cool 8) I suppose I get another Star Wars pic next update too I guess? :P

Nintendude73

I thought it was attack of the clones because the sheets were replacements, so they were kind of like clones of the ones on the site already...  Forget it.

master_gamer38

Quote from: Nintendude73 on November 04, 2010, 09:19:22 PMI thought it was attack of the clones because the sheets were replacements, so they were kind of like clones of the ones on the site already...  Forget it.

Same here. :P
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

The Deku Trombonist

Nakah

Now that I read Nintendude's post, I like that reason better.

Winter

Really we didn't have kotake and koume's theme until just now? or is it a fixed page?

either way, i hope it's a playable version, the right hand is usually pretty easy, but the 2 octave jump in the original left hand is RIDICULOUS! I'll check it out later.

The Deku Trombonist

Nope, we didn't have one until now. Unless perhaps there was a version that disappeared ages ago before I came here.

Yes it's playable, the left hand leaps are contained to an octave (well not really leaps seeing as you can play it without moving your hand too much).

Nintendude73

I think there was a version of it but it was probably so bad that somebody took pity on the world and took it down.  I know I saw one somewhere on here.  Unless it was just in the Submission forum.

Shadoninja

majora's mask - magic hags shop by jimbabwe.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nintendude73