SFK is an ARTIST.(Now with brand spankin' new art!)

Started by SuperFireKirby, November 07, 2010, 10:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

It's so awesome, he's probably doing both.

SuperFireKirby

And you though ETF's pokemon looked good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

I'm actually quite nifty at photo editing though I dno't do it for fun all that much.

This is a picture of my grand-parents' farm with a touch(just a touch) of silliness added to the color scheme.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

The finished version of that eye I posted in the rant thread.

Jub3r7

I really like the shading of the drop.... but it's a little terrifying.  :'(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

When you're terrified, do what I do. Take a good hard look at a rather large, steel toed boot.

kirby_superstar

Is the eye supposed to look like Zero? Because it does. <3 And it's fantastic.

Also. Nobody commented on how obscure the Slorg reference was, even if they weren't Slorgs. Ahahahahaha, I miss neopets. xD
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

SuperFireKirby

I suppose this requires posting in more than one place on the forums:

Jub3r7

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 14, 2011, 05:08:03 PMIs the eye supposed to look like Zero? Because it does. <3 And it's fantastic.

Also. Nobody commented on how obscure the Slorg reference was, even if they weren't Slorgs. Ahahahahaha, I miss neopets. xD
I asked if it was a slorg earlier, and got an awkward comment in response to that question. :|

also what's with the evil unicorn.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Unicorns are the magical dragons' worst enemies. They have been fighting on the war ravaged planet of Rainbow Unicorn Sunshine Land for centuries.

garlicbananas

Everything about everything here is epic win.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

SuperFireKirby

So... I drew this in the DevArt Muro program thingy on ETF's wall:

SuperFireKirby

I've gotten quite a bit better at drawing though I'm still not all that great. Delving in to more serious stuff with drawings, but still being silly with my animating.

Speaking of animating, here's a little thing I drew which is a kinda promo thing for a flash animation I'm working extremely hard on:

SlowPokemon

Pretty awesome. Good luck with that animation.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.