News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - "Special one"

Started by Cobraroll, November 09, 2010, 12:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Another try to make a request. Hopefully, somebody will take it (unlike my previous one (hint, hint)...).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pUzB7aAk24

35 seconds of awesome, or what? Peach's castle's famous theme from Super Mario 64, rewritten for piano. It might not be the entire piece, but what we hear does indeed bring memories.

Please, anyone?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Sorry, but did you mean to post this in the submissions board? :P

As for the request, I think it is beyond my capabilities, so sorry.

dahans

I'll try it, let's see what I can do. Really cobra, that was the wrong board. xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I usually hate how people request songs that are already in piano form thinking "that's piano, I can play that". But in this case I like the song, so I don't care.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I mean how songs like Cynthia's Theme and National Park HGSS are always the first to be requested when a game comes out, and really very few people can play those especially with the difficult way most people arrange things around here.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Oops, it was probably too late in the evening when I wrote that... :P Thanks to whoever moved the topic, though.

Anyway, thank you, Dahans! Hopefully, it will turn out playable for me...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.