News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The CTRL-V Game!

Started by SlowPokemon, November 11, 2010, 03:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Kman96

I'm really not even going to try and explain that, misspelling or not.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

I'm confused.

I just assumed you screwed up and misspelled it, is it something else entirely? PM me if you don't feel comfortable about it in pubic.

Hero of Trains

18. Indeed, it is possible that the very modifications that are made to enhance on-road performance could render speed-modified golf cars unsuitable for golf course use if their low speed torque is increased too much. Excessive torque could damage the turf on golf courses.

I was researching speed-modified golf carts. This is an excerpt from the NHTSA law on the subject.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Jub3r7

Ok. So here's what gets me:
Kids are taught that life can evolve if given enough time. This, in my opinion, is false.
Time doesnt make impossible things possible. Example: a computer was programmed in an attempt to arrive at the simple 26-letter alphabet, After 35 trillion attempts it has only arrived at 14 letters correctly.
What are the odds that a simple single cell organism could evolve give the complexity of more than 60,000 proteins of 100 configurations all in the correct places?? Never in Eternity could this happen!

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 21, 2014, 10:22:57 AMThis should be good.
Haha :)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

InsigTurtle

spiced fucknuts

my favourite type of nuts

BlackDragonSlayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRVmGxuGiBU

I wonder, judging off how often we paste content we've already posted, if one could make a (very) rough estimate of how long we generally keep stuff copied before copying something else.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

That's a VERY valid hypothesis!

In response to BDS, I'm sure someone could draft an equation of some sort (or at least make a generalization) to model the situation.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

InsigTurtle

Dude

let me tell you something bitch
4 bagels
touch em together with the semeny choo choo vagoo doo doo maker
and then you got 14 clitori with a side of flatulence

Sailorman 3 best vid

mikey

I'm really bad at this game
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

whoops nothing dank for y'all today sorry buds