oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The CTRL-V Game!

Started by SlowPokemon, November 11, 2010, 03:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

12Mari0

Anatidaephobia – fear that a duck, somewhere, is watching you

Yep...
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

E. Gadd Industries

XDXDXD I was like "Well crud. That went better in my mind..."

I was playing Smash with my girlfriend, and I got a hammer, but she got on top of this tower, and so I couldn't do anything... XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/yacht-club-games-says-they-would-be-silly-not-to-make-a-shovel-knight-seque

Oh, neat. Get hype.

EDIT: holy cow since when do you not need to put url tags around a url to turn it into a hyperlink what is this sorcery
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

"Even the dankest of memes become stale with time.
But until then, don't stop memeing."

I have a single tear in my eye. That is beautiful.

Trainer Ave

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis' signature on October 17, 2015, 12:27:23 PM"The invisible and the nonexistent look very much alike" -Hemant Mehta

lol I used this in the does Australia exist game a few days ago
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

InsigTurtle

bowser is the most kawaii motherfucker ever

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

InsigTurtle

[content omitted]
I had copied 18219008 D's, which took over 10 seconds to paste. I'll spare you guys the spam.

Dude

Magic Mole

http://imgur.com/a/rr4Ao
sigh
Welp, it was on my clipboard. If you find the middle finger offensive, don't click.
Might as well include the matching in-game taunt if I'm posting this... ::)
https://gfycat.com/UntidyWhimsicalClingfish

AwesomeYears

Someone took the time to make that? Wowzas...

Jub3r7

Quote from: 12Mari0 on January 11, 2016, 12:39:43 PMAnatidaephobia – fear that a duck, somewhere, is watching you

Yep...
I have a memory from when I was younger watching some documentary on TV, where they x-ray'd a duck (that may have been acting strangely, I don't remember) and there was basically an alien inside.

...Do you guys know any fictional tv shows that pretend to be documentaries?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

12Mari0

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 26, 2016, 07:54:27 AMI have a memory from when I was younger watching some documentary on TV, where they x-ray'd a duck (that may have been acting strangely, I don't remember) and there was basically an alien inside.

There's one Australian movie called "Kenny" that I know of.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

mikey

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 26, 2016, 07:54:27 AMI have a memory from when I was younger watching some documentary on TV, where they x-ray'd a duck (that may have been acting strangely, I don't remember) and there was basically an alien inside.

the one about dragons
unmotivated

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]