News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The CTRL-V Game!

Started by SlowPokemon, November 11, 2010, 03:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

1841 W Orangethorpe Ave, Fullerton, CA 92833
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

If only there was a way to open the lock without using dynamite or other dental tools...

^^^
XD I forgot about that conversation... Wow. We were talking about a locked gate.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Yug_Guy

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Hero of Trains

When that the poor have cried, Caesar hath wept:
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man.

Hooray for procrastinating on essays!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Removing crit broadens its application significantly, making Warlord's especially synergistic with 'all-in' fighters like Aatrox and Olaf that capture the spirit of the Keystone's concept and giving it more reasonable scaling over the course of the game. If you like to fight to your last breath (and then some), look no further.

NEWFOR THOSE WHO FIGHT FURTHERAttacks on champions gain increasingly more Lifesteal based on your missing health (up to 20%). Half effect vs minions.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Hero of Trains on February 25, 2016, 07:36:53 AMWhen that the poor have cried, Caesar hath wept:
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man.

Hooray for procrastinating on essays!
:D I just did something like that!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on February 24, 2016, 07:10:43 AMHOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE I AM NOT THE TIN MAN FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ

Oh wow this was going to the hall of quotes
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BrainyLucario

Hola soy BrainyLucario ! Puedo arreglar partitura de la página web NinSheetMusic.org y tienen una rosca de arte en el sitio también. Asegúrese de revisar mi disposición de rosca !

I was messing around with google translate!  If you put this in, it butchers the whole sentence in english. and makes it :Hi I'm BrainyLucario ! I can arrange score of the website has a thread NinSheetMusic.org and art on the site as well. Be sure to check my thread arrangement !
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

He might be the first independent President lmao

hm what
what was this
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

pokémon ayy pokémon lmao

same tbh

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 25, 2016, 04:30:32 PMHe might be the first independent President lmao

hm what
what was this
Quote from: Yug_Guy on February 25, 2016, 07:26:09 AMWhat about Bloomberg

why are you both copying what I said in the chat lmaooo