News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 06, 2013, 01:15:20 AMServer is back. Come back peoples! I miss you :(

I've been TRYING to come back, but haven't been able to connect recently.

I might come back on later... too bad there's not much else to do. My house is finished, I'm set for life on diamonds... maybe I could work on my underground base.

Clanker37

Quote from: MasterProX on October 06, 2013, 03:20:07 PMI've been TRYING to come back, but haven't been able to connect recently.
My fault. I accidentally turned it off. Sorry :/

MasterProX

I just love coming back onto the server to see that the entrance to my underground base has been blown up.

FSM-Reapr

I'm currently working on Skyblock and Deathmatch arenas on the server, now that command blocks are usable.

I just have to finish some command block and Skyblock-lobby work and the Skyblock area is done. I've made the islands and bedrock walls.

Am I the best mod or what

FSM-Reapr

Skyblock lobby needs a few edits, but a made a passage from the spawn hall to the lobby for Clanker to see!

Also, because the island teleport command blocks will be customized so that no one else can enter your island, you should post here if you want your own island!!! otherwise no island 4 u

FSM-Reapr

It took me forever to study command blocks ._.

Yugi

MasterProX

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 11, 2013, 08:36:30 AMI'm glad at least one person here is MC literate

Make that at least two people.

Yugi

UnknownKirbyMan

It's been a while since I've been on, and I couldn't access the server.
27.50.70.19 is the server, yes?
Version 1.6.4?

I'd like an island as well, if I can manage to get on.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

MasterProX

1.7.2 update. If you could update the server again now, that'd be great.

Waddle Bro

tried to connect but didn't work :c

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things