Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Yugi

who still gives a shit about minecraft

Sebastian

Maelstrom

ZeldaFan

Seriously? If you don't like Minecraft, don't post in the thread. Don't read the thread. Your comments aren't helping anything or anyone.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 27, 2015, 06:07:08 PMSeriously? If you don't like Minecraft, don't post in the thread. Don't read the thread. Your comments aren't helping anything or anyone.
Exactly what I wanted to say.

braix

I don't really like Minecraft. I played it for maybe 2 hours before I stopped.
But I am trying to start YouTubing so Minecraft videos might help me grow. I'm in.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

arachnidsGrip

I'll join for half-ironic purposes, I guess.

Nakah

Does anyone still play this/have interest in playing this?

braix

I'm interested but nobody seems ti be using it
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Nakah

I think I might host a vanilla server...if so I'll post the IP here for whoever wants to join. Want to keep it close knit with maybe 10-15 players

Sebastian

braix

Where do I put the IP anyways? I don't know much about minecraft [emoji14]