News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Oh boy. I've played since beta so I know the game in and out pretty well...I hope you guys are up for some real building and stuff.

Braixen you put the IP into the Multiplayer option on the menu...there's a button that says Add Server....and you paste the IP in the server address bar. It's really straight forward. I recommend you read everything on this page: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Crafting  and use the whole site as a source for knowledge.

I'm going to host a server starting tomorrow probably...trying to get a base of people first.

Dudeman

I really haven't touched Minecraft in a while but I do love the game. Consider me in if this gets finalized.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

I'm down. I never play minecraft because it's boring to play alone, but maybe that can change
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

TheMarioPianist

Maybe it's time I get back into Minecraft. Because I obviously need another distraction from stuff I should be doing. Put me down!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Nakah

I've got plans for this server if you guys are serious enough to play a couple times a week. I plan to keep the same map up for 6 months to a year, so I want to invest in some real creations and get a legit community going. I'll return here with more info by Sunday night EDT.

Nakah

Olimar12345

I totally miss playing MC with FSM and Yugi and all the others :c consider me in occasionally!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

I don't have time to play games on weekdays ;;
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nakah

So I've got spawn sketched out roughly so far. I sent the IPs to those who PM'd me....for now nothing is really done yet other than spawn...and I havent layed a protection on it yet so don't grief spawn or I'll kick you lolol. Other than that, have at it. I'll be on throughout the day mostly, working on things.

Edit* Also I added the /sethome plugin, so you can set your home with that command and type /home to warp home whenever.

Nakah

Also laid out some enderchests at spawn for personal storage. Have at it. 158.85.102.106:52586

braix

Would anyone mind showing me around I don't get it LOL

Sebastian

I can later. I'm decently good already.

Nakah

This server is still going! If anyone plays, I'm working on a castle...I'll come back with pics later.

Olimar12345

Is this still up? If it is, would anyone be interested in playing for a bit in about twenty minutes? I'm finishing up some lengthy homework, and will need some gaming to wind down lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!