News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammbo101

Brag about that Minecraft level you spent all of that valuable time perfecting!

Winter Edit:

IP Address for anyone viewing the thread for the first time:

leagueofgamers.mine.nu:25565

Rules:

1. No griefing
2. No stealing from other members. Everyone's stuff is their own and we're all friends here, so let's not be greedy and take people's hard-earned things.
3. Don't build near spawn. Even though it's pretty much impossible to build on spawn, building too close causes client crashes for people trying to connect.

That's it! Let's all start building and post our project ideas here so we can totally make this world look awesome and fuctioning. It'll be sweet.

KefkaticFanatic

I'm building a fairly large floating island.  Once it's done I'll put a lake and waterfalls on it, and a mountain with a castle coming out of it.  Likely will add more floating islands, make a Zeal-esque thing. (Chrono Trigger Age of Antiquity)

me irl
[close]

Sammbo101

Awesome. I'm working on a multiple story giant tree house, with underground library. The tunnelling is a hassle though, 'cause it's hard to tell when all your tunnels are going to get flooded out. :P

SuperFireKirby

An underground library. That sounds so familiar. I just tried MC last night and its pretty fun. But I don't think I'd have the attention span to construct huge worlds block by block.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sammbo101

its worth it. as long as you don't mind having no real social life, it's pretty easy to spend 5 or 6 hours on it at a time.

Winter

:O that's dedication. And I know you have a social life Sam! More than I do. We determined I was more of a geek than you, not in minecraft standards, but overall ;)

I still with this game was free, then I'd play it. Or if there's a torrent, hm just thought of that

SuperFireKirby

You can play it for free.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

What, you're too cheap to pay $13 for a game worth much more?

me irl
[close]

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

I don't actually :)

they fall in my lap in an undlisclosed manner. either way, I doubt my comp could run mincraft well.

but damn it sounds fun

Tranzlater

Minecraft = Epic

Minecraft Garry's Mod Mod = Less Epic
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Sammbo101

@winter; Only because it is. And if i HAD the 6£ to pay for it, i certainly would, but Djarums are better.

Winter

Are we talking about cigarettes or minecraft?

Sammbo101

Um, Yes. Something like that. Maybe somebody could make a giant cigarette on Minecraft....