News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammbo101

Well if you're living on the western slope, there's 99% chance if you don't have a job, you're not getting one. I'm in what is currently the 3 worst economy in America. topped only by Detroit and Grand junction (1 hour away from where i live). So yeah, i have a tonne of free time, but its not changing till next fall when i start college. But that doesn't mean i can spend all day gaming anyways. people need their priorities, I've got to fix up my (and my bro's) '79 fiat pininfarina first...

Winter

Oh Kefka. Maybe take a trip to Southwestern Colorado for once, and see for yourself? The only reason me OR Sam had a job was because his family helped us.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sammbo101

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 05, 2011, 09:18:57 AMOh Kefka. Maybe take a trip to Southwestern Colorado for once, and see for yourself? The only reason me OR Sam had a job was because his family helped us.

My point exactly.

Winter

Nakah

I think we can all agree that ~$20 isn't much for a video game, especially one that's still only in beta(meaning you have the opportunity to buy it now while it's cheap and while there's still tons more content to be released).

Seriously, just go mow some lawns or something. Save up your lunch money. Sell at a lemonade stand. It's $20.

Tranzlater

So I havent been on here in a while but yeah, about a month ago I set up a server on minecraft, and I might check out yours.

We built a big city.
Then we did survival island.

But then I closed the server cuz I am hosting it on my laptop, and I have to set it up everyday and people lost interest.
We used hamachi too, though.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Nakah

Identical situation with what happened to mine.

Jamaha

Hosted on Zeta, with an uptime of 168 days. Should stay up for a while.

KefkaticFanatic

Hooray :D

EDIT: It's not working :<

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Jub3r7

Quote from: Nakah on February 08, 2011, 09:20:39 PMSeriously, just go mow some lawns or something. Save up your lunch money. Sell at a lemonade stand. It's $20.
What if they can't afford lemonade! D: jk.

As soon as I download the game from the link my friend sent me, I should be able to join you in playing the 20$ version...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Only if you have a registered, paid account.

me irl
[close]

BobbyTheCat

I haven't gotten this game, but want to. It looks really fun.
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Jamaha

zeta.selfip.org
for server IP.

Don't break the Jamatower.