LoZ MOVIE!!!!!!

Started by razer84, April 01, 2008, 04:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iatetheinternet

Quote from: Tompa on April 03, 2008, 12:02:13 AMThere is a Zelda movie that's being worked on though: The Legend of Zelda: Hero of Time.

Thats a fan film, and it looks like crap.

If the IGN film was made it would make me want to kill something, sure the effects looked great but to make a zelda movie right it needs to be BANG on, even if its a smidge out it will suck, there are so many things to pick on, my complaints are:

1. Link has his sword in his LEFT hand. The reason the actor had it in his right was it was too hard to train left handed sword fightng, but maybe they should have thought of that ::). Also the maker said hes right handed in twilight princess, that really mucked me off, no he isnt, hes still left handed, hes only right handed on the wii version and the reason for that was the whole game was a mirrored port, and the reason for that was because most people would use their right hand for using the wii controler. The Gamecube is the original version.

2. Link looks like a cross between Michael Jackson and a pig. Ugly and completeley wrong.

3. Wheres the shield?!?!?!?!?!?

4. The tunic is too green, it needs to be more olive coloured and slightly lighter.

These may make me sound like a nagging granny but these things make this film trailer look awful in my oppinion, and the film would take away the Zelda feel which only by playing you can experience, but afterall it was an april fools joke, and it was bloody good.

EDIT: The makers are talking about continueing with it...

...damn i cant swear can i...                         I will replace the F-word with doggy and the S-word with silly.

ARRGGGHHH doggy those doggying silly heads they need to eat silly them rotten, dumb doggys, it sucks it doggys it doggys it sucks. They need to go to hell. Silly heads...

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: B-Kpianist on April 03, 2008, 09:27:51 AMThey said at the end:
"So what do you think? Which one's true? Any of them, or did we make them all up? Nah, we're not that bad. Are we?"

Sorry if I sound retarted, but dat means all those rumors were false, right?

...no
The whole point was that 1 of those stories was the actual one, I'm hoping for the T.I.T. one :P

me irl
[close]

Lildigipoke2

I was going to tell you all that it was a prank, but you guys beat me! IT LOOKS COOL THOUGH!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

B-Kpianist

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 03, 2008, 11:30:49 AM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on April 03, 2008, 09:27:51 AMThey said at the end:
"So what do you think? Which one's true? Any of them, or did we make them all up? Nah, we're not that bad. Are we?"

Sorry if I sound retarted, but dat means all those rumors were false, right?

...no
The whole point was that 1 of those stories was the actual one, I'm hoping for the T.I.T. one :P
OH! Okay!
The one about "sexy grunty" is just wrong lol :D

Palagerini

i think a zelda movie would be good if hollywood did it right... maybe help from the actual people who made it? lol i would agree g-han.. majora's mask was my favorite... it was harder and that's what i liked about it.. although i like metroid better than it. i would like to see them try and make a metroid prime movie... (maybe metroid,super metroid,fusion and zero mission but prime would be good). like they could make a seperate movie for each metroid prime game... the only problems i see would be...

samus doesn't talk... i mean she does but u don't hear any noise..

samus is a girl.... i can just imagine the many problems with this... trying to get some hot girl to play samus and then they forgetly forget about the movie and the only thing in it is the the girl playing samus... it would kinda mess it up

they would make it too short i guess.. although this one is kinda hard to avoid.. there's so much stuff and so little movie time it would be really hard.. (that's also one of the thigns in the legend of zelda movie... if u were serious that they were making one... the legend of zelda games are really long)

and yes i the ign trailer was a prank... it said this april fool's day...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.