Universe-X's Arrangements

Started by universe-X, October 25, 2009, 10:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Yeah, I noticed that. I figured the instrument could be tuned to compromise. :P And this is the way Finale set it up. I dunno how to fix it.

Offkey

For days, I've been wondering what that little notation means you put below the piano part, it says something like erm, "Led"? Can't really make sense of it... what does it do? Anyway, its a pretty good arrangement imo.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Offkey

Aahh ofc, mm well why did they have to use such a weird font for that :P. In those books I had when I had lessons there was something else for pedal, looked somewhat like this:

\______________/

Below the parts where the pedal was to be held down.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

universe-X

Yeah, that's how I learned it at first too. :D With more practice on Finale, I've been able to learn more ways to improve my musical skills with a huge amount of help from MaestroUGC. :D

Ped. = foot on pedal.

* (but bigger :P) = take foot off.

I think you put Ped. twice if you meant to do something like:

\_____________/\_______________/

TheLegend

Cobraroll

Quote from: TheLegend on June 24, 2010, 06:01:03 AMyeah. 

Thank you for contributing to NSM.

U-X, I'll comment more tomorrow. Right now, my PC needs some fixing, but hopefully, it'll be done then. Anyway, good luck with the composing!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Haha, that's really good u-x.

Nice.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

universe-X

It's been a while since I've posted in here.

BUT THIS TIME I'M PLAYING ONE OF MY ARRANGEMENTS.

Ultimate Koopa, Super Mario 64 on piano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLipjBECxB8

Please excuse my mistakes, it's too early for me to be doing this :<