What is the most nostalgic game for you?

Started by SlowPokemon, November 28, 2010, 09:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I hope he's not

ESPECIALLY if he's talking about "the first game he ever played"

SlowPokemon

Super Mario Galaxy is pure epicness, but it's not nostalgic. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

I guess I choose Pokemon RBY. Basically, it was not the first game I have played, but everytime I listen to RBY music or play the game I feel happy :D. SM64 is a nostalgic game too... hmmmmmm hard choice^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on November 28, 2010, 03:02:55 PMSuper Mario Galaxy
Nostalgia doesn't have to stretch back THAT far. I don't feel nostalgic for this game though.

Ocarina of Time. Definitely. And Luigi's mansion. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Oh yes, Luigi's Mansion. Also I am playing Pokemon Silver right now, since its battery is replaced, and I am being overwhelmed with nostalgia. :P

Dude

I think U-X means that Super Mario Galaxy has nostalgic references to the older games.

I could be wrong though.

MasterPenguin

SuperFireKirby

Donkey Kong County for the Gameboy Color definitely. I used to play that game for hours. I can't believe I forgot about it.

I HOW COULD I FORGET DARK CLOUD 2? Not necessarily the most nostalgic game when I think about it, though it does give me a quite a rush of nostalgia, not the most out of my games. But it doesn't mean its not my favorite game. Which it is.

Another game would be Diablo II. Though I only bought it for myself about 3 years ago, I used to play all the time at my friend's house all the time years before I actually owned it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Croc and Spyro.

The Legend of the Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon. I still recommend those games. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

Lufia & the fortress of doom. First game ever, and it's pretty awsm. I still love it. I'll probably start a new game during Christmas vacations.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Taser9090

Yoshi's Story. It was the very first game I've ever played. It was super easy; me and my brother would always try to beat it, trying to get the so called "Orange" and "Purple" yoshi's. It was extremely difficult, and disappointing :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Roz~

Omg that game was so awesome.

SlowPokemon

I HAVE THAT GAME

I used to love that game so much... my cousin (who gave us the N64) once got the WHITE Yoshi, which is apparently really, really, impossible to get or something (::)) and told us NOT to use it or we would lose it.

We used it. We lost it. xD

Roz~

In addition to the six Yoshis that are available at the start of the game, there are black eggs and white eggs that can be found in certain stages in the game. If they are found (individually), the black and the white Yoshis will be available afterward. Unlike the original six Yoshis, the Black and White Yoshis like multiple fruits, making the chances of obtaining a high score even greater. In addition, the Black and White Yoshis like peppers, and Shy Guys also replenish health when eaten by a black/white Yoshi. Besides what these Yoshis like to eat, Black and White Yoshis also shake the ground when doing a ground pound, and their eggs explode when you throw them. If a black or white Yoshi is lost while in story mode they will not return, and can only be obtained by finding the egg again.

I guess that's it.