News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[PC] Age of Empires 2 (The Age of Kings) - "Menu"

Started by Cobraroll, December 04, 2010, 12:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Completed and on site

This is one of my favourite game songs from my childhood - and I still play the game. The epic, Medieval-inspired theme hammers once you open the game, and is one of the very few songs in the game (the other that I can think of are the win/loss themes, and some short tunes played whenever a story is told before/after a Campaign match).

With a heavy bass, I think it would sound quite good on the piano. Anyone agree?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Hmm... Strong bass, minimal amount of chords, short, insanely awesome. Yeah, I'll take it. Should have it done within the month. I'm going on a 2 week vacation tomorrow so don't expect it to be done very soon. :P

EDIT:

Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings

Managed to finish it. Let me know of any fixes needed.

Cobraroll

It's awesome! Thank you! Can't wait to get home in five weeks and play it!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Cool, glad you like it. Now if only I had a time machine...

Dekudude

Gamemusicthemes.com also has this, in case you're looking for a different arrangement.