News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Missing a file? Ask for it here.

Started by Jamaha, December 05, 2010, 01:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Reminding o.o

Also, Final Fantasy PDF's added. After MegaMan is done, I'll no longer need any converting!

Winter

The topic of this thread has been changed, as we now do not have a need for PDF submissions. Instead, if you are in need of a PDF, MUS, and MIDI, post your request here with a link to the files you DO have, and hopefully your fellow members can give you a hand :)

(I still need MegaMan from Jub, though)

Legos

I have my .mus and my .mid files in this but I need a PDF! Can anybody create one for me?

Please, laugh at the file name. I had issues uploading it and did some weird things in attempts to upload it.  ::)

Edit: This is my first attempt at doing this kind of thing so be gentle if I did something wrong!

Winter

People use mus files to make PDF's. MIDI files don't save the arranger/composer/copyright info

Edit: Looks like he's got it xD

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Quote from: Legos on August 12, 2011, 08:01:04 PMI have my .mus and my .mid files in this but I need a PDF! Can anybody create one for me?

Please, laugh at the file name. I had issues uploading it and did some weird things in attempts to upload it.  ::)

Edit: This is my first attempt at doing this kind of thing so be gentle if I did something wrong!
I noticed that the first 8 measures play 3 times. you should make a note in there that says that the section repeats twice.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Legos

Quote from: fingerz on August 12, 2011, 08:16:17 PMHere ya go Legos! 3 in 1!
Very nice song, by the way. Well done. :)

LunaticEyesReady.zip]http://marioandluigi.wikidot.com/local--files/forum:thread/LunaticEyesReady.zip] LunaticEyesReady.zip

Thanks a lot for the PDF!! and thank you for the nice comment.  :)
Quote from: Shadoninja on August 12, 2011, 08:44:56 PMI noticed that the first 8 measures play 3 times. you should make a note in there that says that the section repeats twice.

I put, "Play selection three times." Is that good?

Jub3r7

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 11, 2011, 07:55:00 PMYes, sir!
If someone else wants to do Megaman, start with Skull Castle on Megaman 5.
The rest are all saved onto a different computer that has terrible internet connection.

Although I have a flash drive and you should expect to see them as soon as someone reminds me by posting in this thread tomorrow.
Megaman 1-4
My pdf converter died... Go on without me!  :'(

These are the files transferred from my other computer with dead internet that I had already completed.
Hurray for flash drives.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Qew

I was just wandering around and found this. Legos: very nice arrangement of Lunatic Eyes, can't wait to see it next update.

Winter

Shadoninja

Quote from: Legos on August 13, 2011, 01:47:18 PMThanks a lot for the PDF!! and thank you for the nice comment.  :)
I put, "Play selection three times." Is that good?
as long as the intention is clear yes.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman