Jake's Arrangement's (Computer Fixed, Working on Sacred Duet)

Started by Jake rylander, December 11, 2010, 12:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake rylander

Submitted:

Completed: (Note: when I mean completed I mean notes, dynamic, etc. But not yet formatted in NSM standard)

Sacred Duet (Duet) ----- Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Lokomo Song: Gage ----- Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Sheets to come:

Ocarion ----- Pokemon Series
I don't want to say goodbye ----- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Through the Sea of Time/ Grovyle's Sacrifice (Duet)----- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

P.S. I don't have any Finale software, all my sheets are in PDF, if anyone is willing to re-write them in Finale PM me.

Edit: 12/21/10: The new charger just came in and I am now able to continue working on the Music Sheets.
If life gives you a pokeball. You throw out a mudkip.

Bloop

I'm curious. But where watching.. and waiting...

Jake rylander

Quote from: Bloop on December 11, 2010, 01:22:07 PMI'm curious. But where watching.. and waiting...

Yeah. I started making sheet music roughfully 2 or 3 weeks ago. So i think there may be some errors one some XD. Most of the sheets im making are duets, since me and my gf play the piano, and we both like the same songs we both can play them.

Winter

They're accurate to the game right? If it's not meant to be a duet, It probably shouldn't be.

Cobraroll

^Well, given the introduction of separate submission threads, it would no longer considered to be "clustering the forum" to post inaccurate arrangements on purpose, right?

Still, I think Jake should actually upload the sheets, so we could take a look at them. Sites like MediaFire.com are excellent for this purpose.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

He's going to finish up the PDF, and I will transfer it to Finale, so we will definitely be able to check it out.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

but, like... We already talked about it over PM :/ I was going to do it

Shadoninja

Jake rylander

Jake rylander

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 11, 2010, 02:35:10 PM^Well, given the introduction of separate submission threads, it would no longer considered to be "clustering the forum" to post inaccurate arrangements on purpose, right?

Still, I think Jake should actually upload the sheets, so we could take a look at them. Sites like MediaFire.com are excellent for this purpose.

When I finish them, im going to send them to winterkid, he will then transfer to Finale, but ill upload later how they are up to know the one's im working on.

Jake rylander

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 11, 2010, 02:10:27 PMThey're accurate to the game right? If it's not meant to be a duet, It probably shouldn't be.

Yep Grovyle's Sacrifice is really complex, and playing it on 1 piano is extremly hard, trust me i tried it. So I decided to make it a duet. Same goes for the Sacred Duet.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Winter

Sacred Duet

It's a clean arrangement, I was trying to decide whether or not it NEEDED to be a duet, cause at NSM we usually assume people will play music alone on one piano. there's definitely parts that could be laid on one staff no problem, but I do see measures where it would be tough. (Measure 27 for example)

If you COULD make it a one person piece, that would be pretty cool.

Here's your MUS, but it's up to the staff if this will be accepted or not.

Also, apparently saving the file as a MUS isn't enough to convert it, so I'm going to post your XML file and see if anyone can convert it besides me, I've never had to do this.

Sacred Duet XML

Shadoninja

page layout needs a bit of fixing... the staves are kind of everywhere. the composer and arranger credits aren't right aligned. there's a huge space between the title and the first system of staves. overall, it's better suited as a solo piano work.