News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Nemesis King Koopa"

Started by Pikminmaniac, December 17, 2010, 10:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikminmaniac

I am puzzled as to why it seems that absolutely no one anywhere on the internet (at least as far as I have searched) has attempted to transcribe or even play Bowser's amazing battle music from Super Mario Galaxy on the piano. Instead everyone seems to be playing and transcribing bowser's final battle music which is, IMO, entirely inferior to his standard battle music.

Please transcribe this song guys. As far as I know you'll be the only people who have

Edit: here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OOYZcVIp8w

SlowPokemon

Well, I am working on a Super Mario Galaxy/Mario Galaxy 2 medley, and that song very nearly made it, but instead was replaced by Bowser, Almighty Koopa King. :| So, while Nemesis King Koopa is a great song, I don't know where you could find it...

perhaps I will arrange it. Someday.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wolf

I think I'll arrange it probloby today.
But it will take about one month or two.
So don't hope to see it one week later.^^ ;D ;D ;D
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bloop

It does take the challenge of arranging by ear away a bit, but it is helpful if you want to finish an arrangement and you can't get further anymore.

XiaoMigros

I arranged this, you can find the sheets on my piano arrangements page (linked at the bottom of this message)