News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Eye color

Started by TalesEXlife, December 20, 2010, 05:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TalesEXlife

Quote from: universe-X on January 02, 2011, 06:34:16 PMI have poo-colored/pool of mud colored eyes. So dark, it's almost black. o_o

Is there anyway to compliment someone with brown eyes?

"Your eyes are like a.... oh hey, your shoes are nice."

dude brown is not the perfect eye color in the whole world. l want blue eyes like sipan1234 and slowpokemon!!

SuperFireKirby

Those make people's eyes look extremely silly though. Especially blue ones.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

When I was in high school, there was this fella who had completely white contact lenses. I felt pretty embarrased for him.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

No, he is saying that blue contacts make brown eyes look silly. He is not saying that your blue eyes are silly.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TalesEXlife

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 03, 2011, 03:38:27 AMThose make people's eyes look extremely silly though. Especially blue ones.

watch out your mouth you dumbass don't call me a silly I will wear with blue lens

Roz~

Quote from: sipan1234 on January 03, 2011, 07:52:39 AMoh alright.....DO'H!!!
blue eyes make brown eyes jealous
blue imperial wins

Erm no. I hate blue eyes. I prefer my black ones.

Quote from: TalesEXlife on January 03, 2011, 08:53:41 AMwatch out your mouth you dumbass don't call me a silly I will wear with blue lens

Stop insulting people and calm down, ffs. He has the right to think people wearing color lenses have silly looking eyes. You have no reason to insult him like you did.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

TalesEXlife

Quote from: Roz~ on January 03, 2011, 09:42:28 AMStop insulting people and calm down, ffs. He has the right to think people wearing color lenses have silly looking eyes. You have no reason to insult him like you did.

but why is it so silly to wear color lens there is nothing wrong with

Ruto

Quote from: TalesEXlife on January 03, 2011, 09:47:53 AMbut why is it so silly to wear color lens there is nothing wrong with

Have you seen circle lenses? ^^

Also, Gary mentioned white contact lenses...I can't imagine those to look great on people.

I've tried colored contacts before but they don't cover your real eye color completely. Especially when you're outside. I don't have a proof picture because I don't wear them anymore. I like wearing them though :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

TalesEXlife

^I have only green but nobody noticed it I went out that was completely covered.

universe-X

*cough* Arians *cough*

Anyways, no reason to discriminate eye color... especially if you think lenses are the way to go (which is cheap, imho).

My friend had contact lenses that were purple and actually had the word "Destruction" on it. xD

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, I'd say if you're gonna get colored lenses, you should go for some super outrageous color just for when you're feeling extra awesome. Like bright pink or silver.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TalesEXlife

Quote from: universe-X on January 03, 2011, 10:41:05 AM*cough* Arians *cough*

Anyways, no reason to discriminate eye color... especially if you think lenses are the way to go (which is cheap, imho).

My friend had contact lenses that were purple and actually had the word "Destruction" on it. xD

yeah so what. those girls are allowed to know what color they want it doesn't pink or silver

Raymondbl

My eyes are so dark brown that they're almost black.  And Ruto, who is that?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

Probably someone from google images, but that's just a guess.

Mine are brown.

universe-X

Quote from: TalesEXlife on January 03, 2011, 11:29:11 AMyeah so what. those girls are allowed to know what color they want it doesn't pink or silver
...my friend was a guy. xD

Quote from: Raymondbl on January 03, 2011, 11:29:45 AMMy eyes are so dark brown that they're almost black.
*high 5*