News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Final Fantasy IV DS is out!

Started by The-Real-Link, April 03, 2008, 11:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_spensa

I already brought and finished the GBA version, so what are the main reasons for me to get this again

Gu4n

Holy christ, this game is terrific. I'm 24 hours into the game, and I'm ready for the final task.

The voice-acting and cutscenes are outstandig, I have great respect for Square-Enix for creating such experiences on the Nintendo DS.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: G-Han on August 04, 2008, 01:55:51 AMHoly christ, this game is terrific. I'm 24 hours into the game, and I'm ready for the final task.

The voice-acting and cutscenes are outstandig, I have great respect for Square-Enix for creating such experiences on the Nintendo DS.
I knows!!! I'm loving this game so far. I'm in the dwarf castle about to go to the Tower of Babil. (12 hours gametime)

KefkaticFanatic

Heh I'm just about where Guan is.  This game is also incredibly hard at some parts.  The only thing I don't like is how unforgiving the augment system is.  Since I didn't do the game right the first time, I'm going to do a whole new file so I can get the 3 run full augment set.

me irl
[close]