News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Either one would be fun! That's just one of my favorites from that game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 11, 2013, 05:13:43 PMI hope the title theme is one of the Paper Mario: Sticker Star pieces you're arranging!

And Boo Night Fever! Oh god! That has to be done someday! ;D

btw, awesome tune up of my Thwomp Volcano arrangement! *claps*

And welcome back!

Sebastian

fingerz

Hi everyone! I know this isn't terribly arrangement related, but I've had to put together some pieces for a school assignment and I thought that you might all want to listen to them once I've uploaded them. :)

The first one is a composition of mine called Cuban Conchord which is a Cuban/Latin piece I've put together for a composition task. I'm not a percussionist, so I hope you find it alright. I haven't included a MUS file of it as the percussion parts won't sound the same due to incorrect notation, so you'll have to listen to the MP3 whilst staring at the PDF file if that's what you want to do. :P

Cuban Conchord:
[PDF]
[MP3]

I've also done a woodwind orchestration of Musical Hall from Pokemon Black/White Versions, but I haven't finished doing the final touches to it. I'M SORRY!! I promise to have it ready in a few days, so please be patient! It's not an exact arrangement either, so I think you'll find it quite satisfying. :)

Catcha later! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Alright folks, here's Musical Hall for a woodwind army! I hope you like it! I've made it somewhat similar to the actual piece (except a few changes here and there), plus I've added in my own little twist to it to make it a little more complex than just the 49 seconds that it really is... XD

Musical Hall:
[ZIP]

This includes a MUS, PDF and high-quality MP3 file for you to listen to. I think it's worth the extra effort, that's why I've done this. Enjoy! I hope I can contribute more soon! :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

fingerz

Oh, be quiet! XDDD

It's not a formal update, more of a tack-on. I haven't really got time to change any of this 'cause I've got stuff to do now, but I'll officially fix this up in December when I FINALLY have time! :D

'Til then, Pokémon is indeed Mario. :P

fingerz

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd let you know that I've officially FINISHED Year 12 and now have a solid three months before I start Uni, so within that time I'll be arranging plenty to quench not only your thirst, but my own! ;)

To kick-start it off again, I thought I'd do an arrangement of Decisive Battle from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, seeing as I don't think there's an arrangement of it yet. Too bad if there is 'cause I went ahead and did it anyway! :P

Also, before I REALLY start doing some new ones, I'm gonna go back and make my way through all my old arrangements and make them more playable, accurate and visually appealing 'cause I nearly cried a couple of days ago when I looked at some... XDDD So! That's where I'm starting! I've redone Musical Hall from Pokemon Black/White and managed to make a decently hard solo arrangement of it too. Good luck to anyone who attempts it. ;)

NEW Decisive Battle from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
[Original/Playable ZIP]

REVAMPED! Musical Hall from Pokémon Black/White Versions
[Original ZIP] [Playable ZIP]

REVAMPED! Musical Hall (Duet) from Pokémon Black/White Versions
[Two Pianos ZIP]

That's all for now! Expect more sometime soon... when I have internet again! XDDD

Sebastian

Yugi

fingerz

@mariolegofan: Thanks! I'm glad to be back too! :D

@Yugi: I studied English, Maths Methods, Music Performance, Japanese, Physics and Psychology for my VCE. Hopefully I've done reasonably well and can get a high ATAR score for it all! Not that I need an ATAR score for music, but it'd be nice. ;)

Oh yeah, I'll make sure I tell you what I've changed in the arrangements so you know what to look for. :P

Musical Hall: Made it more visually appealing and parts more sensibly distributed throughout the different hands, incorrect chords changed, missing notes added, wrong baseline notes fixed (OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I STUFFED SOME OF THEM UP!! XDDD) and some other parts added for interest.

I'll be going through my pile alphabetically (which means nothing to any of you 'cause I've filed them in a really weird alphabetical way), so I'll be working through all the Pokemon Black/White titles now. 'Til next time, friends! :D

fingerz

More revamping done, folks! I've been a bit slack due to the FREAKING AWESOME NEW ZELDA GAME, but yeah... More soon! XDD

N's Room: I've condensed it into a single Original/Playable sheet 'cause it really is playable with both hands... I just didn't see it! Fixed up a few wrong & missing notes and a couple of extra things too.

Opelucid City (Black): Thank goodness there's not much wrong with this one! Just a few changes such as the size of the pages and making it easier to read (no more F flats! XDD).

Next up is Opelucid City (White), and BELIEVE ME, it needs a revamp... XDDD

Sebastian

Awesome!  ;D I dont see any problems or mistakes with any of your new arrangments. Excellent Job :)
Cant wait to see Block Plaza :)

fingerz

Yay! I'm glad they're better! XD

Yeah, so am I! I'll be deciding as to whether I stick to this list seeing as there's HEAPS of new songs from games that I want to arrange. You'll just have to see what I pump out, I guess. :P

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel