News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

are you on sports?

Started by TalesEXlife, January 07, 2011, 02:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

shoushm

I am a soccer player. And jealous of the snowboarders(I have always wanted to learn to snowboard.)

Winter

shoushm

So jealous. Is it really fun and what is it like?

FallenPianist

It's really fun, and the feeling is also really nice. Best when snow conditions are nice too.

Winter

I dont go so much anymore. It's a hassle. But it can sometimes be the best thing in the world :D

shoushm

Yeah like I said I am so jealous. I live in the south and it doesn't snow here, so i have never gotten to try snowboarding but I have always wanted to. I have also wanted to go sky-diving has anyone done that before?

dahans

I love skiing!^^ I am in Bad Gastein right now (a famous place to go skiing in austria). I have noticed that the amount of snowboardes is decreasing year after year... Skiing is more fun xD.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Quote from: dahans on February 17, 2011, 11:16:19 AMI love skiing!^^ I am in Bad Gastein right now (a famous place to go skiing in austria). I have noticed that the amount of snowboardes is decreasing year after year... Skiing is more fun xD.
You Lucky Bastard... I really want to go skiing... I went to Obertaurn... but that was during the summer and not a lot of stuff was happening.

I really want to make it back to St Moritz and go back to my favorite ski resort... Whistler-Blackcomb!

Winter

This is your brain on sports.

shoushm

Ummm.. intresting comparison-eggs to a brain. And also i guess it is a no on the sky-diving thing, nobody has done it before.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 17, 2011, 12:40:36 PM

This is your brain on sports.
Quote from: shoushm on February 17, 2011, 03:46:02 PMUmmm.. intresting comparison-eggs to a brain. And also i guess it is a no on the sky-diving thing, nobody has done it before.

...You don't get any joke someone says on here. xD

It's a reference to an old and stupid commercial/drug awarenesss thing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

It's a joke: this is your brain on drugs: this is your brain on sports.

Comparative to the bad grammar of the title of this thread

Are you on drugs: are you on sports

shoushm

I'm stupid and slow, it takes me time to get the jokes. I got it now.

SlowPokemon

Don't get upset or anything, it's no big deal. xD Don't call yourself stupid, you are young(er than me) so it's fine that you didn't get it... Remember what I said about my attitude (and today's piano lesson was especially brutal on me)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.