where do you want to work?

Started by sipan1234, January 07, 2011, 03:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Composer. I want to spend 110% on composition, and conduct. I absolutely refuse to allow others to conduct my music, at least for premieres.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 07, 2011, 08:29:06 PMYOU'LL SEE SOME LATER.

I'M WRITING A STORY FOR NSM.
Is it as awesome as the garlic bread saga Kotor or Sauce wrote? (I forgot who actually wrote it.)

EDIT: My bad, it was MG.

EDIT2: Wait, it was kotor and mg, sauce wasn't involved. k. Got it.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2011, 08:34:32 PMComposer. I want to spend 110% on composition, and conduct. I absolutely refuse to allow others to conduct my music, at least for premieres.

I can understand that, but I'd be fine with someone else conducting as long as i'm there to point out things that have to be done. I'm always interested in hearing someones interpretation.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MaestroUGC

Interpretation is great, but I want my vision to be the first.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2011, 08:37:05 PMIs it as awesome as the garlic bread saga Kotor or Sauce wrote? (I forgot who actually wrote it.)

I liked Sauce's interpretation of Twilight.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

I LOVED it.

I read it to my mom and she was like '....what?'

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2011, 08:37:05 PMIs it as awesome as the garlic bread saga Kotor or Sauce wrote? (I forgot who actually wrote it.)

Even better. I hope.

Olimar12345

i just want to write music and direct a band. and play jazz on tha side  8)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

I wanna play in an orchestra and do some big band/small jazz group gigs on the side

DrP

I want to be a senior partner of an accounting firm/be a secretary in a president's cabinet/run for congress/become a SVP of a Fortune 50 Company/have a high ranking job at the IRS

SuperFireKirby

Hmmmm.... my occupational desires are fairly broad right now. Frontman of a musical group, director/writer/producer of major motion pictures, CEO of a game design studio.

I like to dream big. I don't like the ordinary.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

I want JFK Productions Uncorporated to get big =D
I normally sign under with that, still not registered yet do :-\

But I want to make my own company that are similar to sony. Music, gaming, technics, movies etc. Things like that!
I want to make my own stuff =D A composer would be great! You aren't getting to famous, you still earn money and a lot of people appreciate what you do :D

dahans

I'd like to work for Nintendo as a composer... I should prepare myself for the job interview :D.

If they won't employ me (which won't happen, since noone can ignore the almighty dahans muhahaha), I probably become a latin/maths teacher :D.

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

MaestroUGC

You should join me and be a member of a modern-day Mighty Five. So far, I'm the only member.

dahans

Since the russian 5 are already dead... sure why not? What am I supposed to do as the new member of the mighty 5?^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!