Gaming
1 (14.3%)
Accessing files from a computer
0 (0%)
Other (Post in thread)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Jub3r7

I recently installed team viewer, and I don't know what to do with it until my friend connects with me to find his server on minecraft.

Do you use team viewer, and if so, what do you use it for?

...If I downloaded it at school, I could possibly access that school computer even when I'm not there...
That way, I wouldn't have to email myself every single assignment from school. Could it work that way?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

I havn't used team viewer for a long time :P

Quote...If I downloaded it at school, I could possibly access that school computer even when I'm not there...
That way, I wouldn't have to email myself every single assignment from school. Could it work that way?

You can use it like that if don't turn of your computer, but it's probably easier to send it

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

It's a remote desktop service.

It allows another user to remotely access your PC, usually used with tech support.

If you want to share a game, you should just be streaming it with that livestream procaster program, Xfire, or something similar.

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

You can access and use another computer on your computer

SuperFireKirby

It's a pretty nifty program I found a while back. Don't use very much but still fun when I do.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterPenguin

I use it on an almost daily basis (every day to every other day). Use it to help my girlfriend with homework (generally math, we just use paint lol). It works extremely well, except when you start doing pictures such as google.