News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Midi Change

Started by JDMEK5, May 05, 2011, 06:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I've got an midi that needs to be changed to mus. The song is "Legendary Air Ride Machine" from Kirby Air Ride.
I'm hoping to get it submitted, but there are tempo changes that need to be put in.
Here's the midi; I need it to look like this hopefully.

Thanks goes to anyone that tries...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dudeman

Someone likes my idea!  ;D Kudos to JDMEK5!
...okay, it wasn't my idea for someone to transfer midis into mus files...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

What's "Kudos"? :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Dudeman

"Kudos" means giving thanks/praise/honor/glory/etc. to a person...so, yeah. In other words, "Thanks for asking!"
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

You wouldn't be able to help me, would you, Dude?
(I like how your short name is Dude. :P)

My Arrangements

Dudeman

Heh heh...I actually started a thread asking if it was possible. So...no.

JDMEK5

Oh yeah... I think I remember being there but I didn't pay attention to the original poster.
(This is pretty awesome, being able to just talk to each other like this {like a blog, even though it's not} :D)

My Arrangements

Dudeman

Dude

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 05, 2011, 07:29:32 PMYou wouldn't be able to help me, would you Dude?
(I like how your short name is Dude. :P)
His name is DM, I'm Dude.

JDMEK5

Oh. Yeah. I see. :D
You wouldn't be able to help me would you, Dude? (Whoa, deja-vu. XD)

My Arrangements

Dudeman

I actually started as Dudeman, shifted to Dude, and now it's DUDEMAN ALL THE WAY!

JDMEK5

I think we're straying off the point. :P
Can someone out there help me?

My Arrangements