News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What games would you like to see in 3DS?

Started by DonValentino, January 22, 2011, 09:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I got to use a 3DS today. It really sucks. Ill wait until it gets better battery life, better aesthetic design, 3G/"4G" and maybe some other stuff. Or perhaps in a year, once I come to my senses, I may just wait until my kids are going to have nintendo systems (if it exists in 20 years)

fingerz

So they aren't that good, are they? I've seen so many good photos and stuff and I think they've gotten to me... :S
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 31, 2011, 07:57:26 PMI got to use a 3DS today. It really sucks. Ill wait until it gets better battery life, better aesthetic design, 3G/"4G" and maybe some other stuff. Or perhaps in a year, once I come to my senses, I may just wait until my kids are going to have nintendo systems (if it exists in 20 years)
Christ, it's not THAT bad-I'll admit it's not that good yet(due to half of the content coming in a future update) but it's not as bad as u make it sound...

Back on topic, I cant wait for cave story!!^_^
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Greg

Wow dude, you took my first topic  :P

I want a freaking 3D New Super Mario Bros. Like it's 2D, but 3D.

O.O

KefkaticFanatic

The Cave Story remakes are butcherings.  You're best off just playing a fanmade port of the original.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

I have played the original one-and the wiiware one as well. Enjoyed 'em both and I look forward to playing it in 3d. There isnt a single thing u can post to change my mind, so I suggest u stop trying.

So, any other games you'd like to see in 3d?

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

You know, there's a fun little minigame in the 3ds sound-it's a 3d game&watch game and they have a really neat way of using the 3d depth. I'd kinda like to see them do something with it :J

Jub3r7

Er, bump because this doesn't belong in the other thread for Pokemon Colosseum.

I know the game Amazing Island for the game cube was pretty bad, but it could definitely be improved for the 3DS.
I really enjoyed the monster creation and GBA monster battles. Decent for a 13 dollar game.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]