News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Offkey piano performances

Started by Offkey, June 17, 2011, 09:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offkey

Hmm kind of an odd thread title, but well ^^

Finally got sort of a first video, both audio and image are kinda crappy but it's better than nothing I guess. Once I get my hands on a decent camera, many more will be inc (without slip ups, hehe). Anyways here it is, To Zanarkand from FFX, I know there's quite a few video's of that one out there, but I still think it's a nice piece, and I don't really have anything else anyway. Criticism (both ways) is welcome of course.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

universe-X

A little (only a little) rushed in the beginning, which is alright, but remember, it also sets the mood for the song :P

The 16th notes were well done too.

Overall, very nice job o:

Oh, and subbed :D

Offkey

Quote from: universe-X on June 17, 2011, 12:57:28 PMA little (only a little) rushed in the beginning, which is alright, but remember, it also sets the mood for the song :P
Ah right, now that you mention it... makes sense :D Well I guess I rushed a teeny tiny bit because of performance tension, will deffo keep it in mind though.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).