News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Gamer's Help Topic

Started by Beethoven II, February 22, 2008, 07:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: iDOWN on September 12, 2008, 06:34:54 AMHas anyone beaten Boss Battles in Brawl on intense? I need a good character to use. I tried Charizard's rock smash, but I got pwn'd by Meta Ridley. :P
Here's my list of best boss characters for Boss battles.

Meta Knight. Since most bosses are floating meta knight has a deadly arsenal of areal attacks that will put the bosses in their place.

Ganondorf. He may be slow but he packs a punch! Use his regular melee attacks to do lots of damage in short amounts of time. Amazing performer on ground bosses.

Mr. Game and Watch. You might be thinking, WTF? But yes mr. Game and Watch is an amazing performer in Boss Battles. His rapid short burst arial attacks are what make him great. He is especially good against Master Hand and Crazy Hand.

Toon Link. his fast attacks get the job done in a short amount of time. Less time in battle means the less damage you take.

Kirby. Probably the worst character in boss battles on my list, he's still on the list so hes still very good. Unlike the other character's this one is probably cuz my personal preference. He has rapid attacks on the groung and in the air as well as having high damaging attacks such as his hammer and his stone drop.

This is my list. Most of these characters do not come from my personal preference. They're all just really good in boss mode. Love it or loathe it, this is my list.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

iDOWN

Alright. I'll give them all a try. I''ve tried Charizard, Lucario, and Snake, but failed miserably with all three, then got fed up. :P
My closest was Charizard. I think I'll use Toon Link first.

Sir Awesomesauce

Intense Boss Battles is basically just attack memorization. I beat it on Intense with Meta Knight, but I'm sure most flying characters could do it if they just keep trying and remembering what to do when each boss does what.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

KefkaticFanatic

...people are still playing Brawl?

It's time to go get a 360 or something.  Or at least get some good PC games.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Ummm... Gamer? I posted that character list in September iDown replied to it in September and awsomesauce just tried to revive the topic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

My bad. Forgot I wasn't allowed to talk about Brawl in front of Gamer.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

KefkaticFanatic

I forgot to read the dates and the topic said NEW because I never read it.  Oops.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Revival time! I'm playing through Dark Cloud 2 yet again and I can't remember how to build up the belltrigger to the machine gun class of guns since I haven't played it in so long. Anybody else remember?

SirIngusBingus

^No, but I actually need help too.

In FFA2: Grimoire, I recuited Penelo and Vaan, did the quest 'A Dashing Duel', beat the game, and read the letter, but I cannot recuit Al-Cid for some reason or another. WHY?

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 28, 2009, 04:33:35 PMRevival time! I'm playing through Dark Cloud 2 yet again and I can't remember how to build up the belltrigger to the machine gun class of guns since I haven't played it in so long. Anybody else remember?

I used to check this when I had Dark Cloud 2, it's a weapon build-up chart, hope it helps.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/561438/22221
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ALPRAS

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 29, 2009, 07:53:07 AM...people are still playing Brawl?

It's time to go get a 360 or something.  Or at least get some good PC games.

applauses to this guy. And give him a nice barrel of beer

Dude

Wii Linux: Anyone know how to get it?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Dude on September 03, 2009, 02:24:00 PMWii Linux: Anyone know how to get it?

Why, you want to play Touhou?