News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Gamer's Help Topic

Started by Beethoven II, February 22, 2008, 07:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonusPwnage

Thanks a bunch, or bundle, or whatever obscure unit you prefer!

Yugi

How do I gift someone a game on steam?

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Yugi on July 12, 2013, 09:27:09 PMHow do I gift someone a game on steam?

Easily.

When buying it click the option which states "buy game for someone else".

Then select who on your friends list receives it.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

K-NiGhT

Hey guys does anyone know a good, cost-effective way to get RCA composite video converted to HDMI?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

I do believe you can get a converter box of some sort, you'd probably be more productive searching online. I think something like that costs about $40, however, and that's the only real option you have.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

ok. Would I have to get a new capture card with HDMI then, too? Cuz if that's the case then I won't even bother.

MaestroUGC

Well, yes, unless you have one that already supports it.

K-NiGhT

Well, damn :(

There goes my money for the next few months

MaestroUGC

I find it hilarious when people discover how much doing this will actually cost.

K-NiGhT

Yeah so far it's only cost me about 30 bucks, which isn't bad, but I have pretty much the most basic setup out there. We literally just sit on my bed and look at the computer while it produces a medium quality video. At least the mic in my laptop is decent.

MaestroUGC

Yeah, I'm not even going to begin to relay the money I've spent on this...hobby.

K-NiGhT

Wolf

I was minding my own business in legend of zelda and I made it to ganon and beat him but those fires next to zeldas bed are not going off. What do I have to do here? And please quickly because I made a bet to do this in one sitting and time is running out!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wolf on February 24, 2014, 11:08:30 PMI was minding my own business in legend of zelda and I made it to ganon and beat him but those fires next to zeldas bed are not going off. What do I have to do here? And please quickly because I made a bet to do this in one sitting and time is running out!!!
I think you just have to stab them with your sword?

When I beat Ganon, I was in very low health, so I just panicked and got over to Zelda as fast as I could. O_O
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

Stabng didn't work. But I just ran through them like what you just said and wow. Thanks. I got 15 dollars.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic