News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Clanker37's Arrangements

Started by Clanker37, February 11, 2011, 06:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Jiggoseum Japes

Here's a fun song. This arrangement has spanned about a year since I left it and then picked it up again. Is it noticeable where I started from this time? Anyways, enjoy.

Clanker37

Banjo-Tooie

Replacement

Weldar

Here's a replacement of one of my earlier arrangements. I went a bit mad with it because I could. But let's all just casually ignore the fact that I haven't posted in this thread for a year.

Sebastian

Clanker37

Banjo-Tooie

Replacement

Mr. Patch

Hurray. I actually came through and arranged what I said I would arranged. And not a year late either. Isn't that nice?

Sebastian

Awesome!
You can post it on the replacement page :)

Clanker37

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS

Rainbow Road Series Medley

So here's an arrangement, probably my last for the year (Making a grand total of three!) At least I tripled my number of arrangements from last year... Unless some serious procrastination occurs, I doubt I will have time to quadruple that number.

I'm still a little rusty on the arranging front, so please excuse some foolish errors. I did the best I could for a song which is mostly percussion driven. You'd think with seven people working on it, they'd invest in a more creative bass line. Apparently not.