Gauntlets
1 (5%)
Grieves
0 (0%)
Wakka-Style Blitzball
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Jub3r7

This may seem like a weird question, but...
If you were forced to go on an adventure, with a weapon of any choice, what would you choose?

I personally would use my trusty wooden staff that I always have on hand, that I keep next to the entrance of my room.

Also, post anything in the thread that I forgot to include. Oh and you can't use guns unless you're Allucard (like Ruto said.)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jamaha

Winter

What about a meat cleaver for ETF?

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

universe-X

I chose black magic and twin swords - they're the only ones that remind me of Yu-Gi-Oh! :P

WiiMan96

Wakka-style Blitzball and a mace. Can't beat that combination.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 12, 2011, 10:42:26 AMThis may seem like a weird question, but...
If you were forced to go on an adventure, with a weapon of any choice, what would you choose?

I personally would use my trusty wooden staff that I always have on hand, that I keep next to the entrance of my room.

Also, post anything in the thread that I forgot to include. Oh and you can't use guns unless you're Allucard (like Roz said.)

Also Ruto said that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

HK416N with red dot sight and a 40mm GL attached.

Or, preferrably...

As for classical weapons, a halberd would do. Comfortably longer than a sword, and powerful enough to smash a helmet to pieces. Can also be used to hook shields, and stab their bearer with a quick thrust. Use against the legs of incoming cavalry for massive damage. Transport-wise, it might be a little iffy, but with a proper back pack mount, it can at least be carried without too much hassle.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Meh, missing elemental magic so I went for twin swords like a mofo

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Elemental Magic = Black magic maybe?

Also, Black Magic + Blitzball = win.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Axe because it's the closest thing to a chainsaw and white magic in case I need healing.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Sword and Gauntlets. thats my 2. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Harvest

I've always felt like a big ass battle axe would be so fun to just fucking destroy someone with.
-

GaryOak

Twin swords or a lance. Although I don't really get what's the difference between lance and spear. But twin swords are always cool.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary