Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on January 13, 2012, 09:35:25 PMWe have two sections of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. They are "Mario & Luigi Partners in Time" and "Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time." The difference is the colon. I think this is a new problem since the only sheets in the second section are new submissions/replacements.

Fixed.

There's a problem every time... xD

DonValentino

I realized that some Wario games are separated. For example, Wario Land 4 and Wario Land are in the Super Mario section, while WarioWare Smooth Moves and Wario Land II and 3 are in the Other section.

The problem is Wario Land, which is 'Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land', but Wario Land II is not Super Mario Land 4... So I was wondering, Wario games go in the Super Mario section, the Other section or in a another new 'Wario' separate section?  :-\

Winter

They should all go in the Super Mario Section.....

Winter

Aaaand... They have all been moved over successfully. *le sigh*

Winter

Quote from: Bespinben on November 26, 2011, 08:58:41 AMI would like to suggest that a "2" be added to the title of the "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon [2]: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky" section on the main site, in order to clarify that it is a sequel to "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team".

After checking wikipedia, the official title does not have a 2.

Fixed.

K-NiGhT

I think the PDF link to UN Owen Was Her in the more section is broken. I can't seem to open it on my iPod.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DonValentino

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 14, 2012, 07:32:17 AMI think the PDF link to UN Owen Was Her in the more section is broken. I can't seem to open it on my iPod.

It says: "Failed to load PDF document". Yep, there's a problem there.

Quote from: Winter on January 14, 2012, 05:07:01 AMThey should all go in the Super Mario Section.....
Quote from: Winter on January 14, 2012, 06:23:20 AMAaaand... They have all been moved over successfully. *le sigh*

Fair enough.  :)

Winter

Quote from: WarioMan98 on January 14, 2012, 07:46:27 AMIt says: "Failed to load PDF document". Yep, there's a problem there.

Yep. Well I can't download the file from the site to fix it, so what can I do? xD

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Winter on January 14, 2012, 07:55:24 AMYep. Well I can't download the file from the site to fix it, so what can I do? xD
Does anyone know if the MUS still works? I could always use that...

Winter

Guess what I fixed it.

And put the question mark back on.

K-NiGhT

kayybee

Pokemon Diamond Pearl Platinum (that's the name of the song and the game, it's a medley) (it should be called something else, btw) has a missing pdf file.

mid file is still here.

pdf is missing though
Hello, I'm kayybee. I'm new to this site, but I plan on arranging mainly SMG songs. :)

Winter

kayybee

Hello, I'm kayybee. I'm new to this site, but I plan on arranging mainly SMG songs. :)

Winter

I deleted all the pokemon medleys. there used to be a problem with size limits making all the pdf's inaccessible. I'll wait till dahans sends me /all/ the files for each one at the same time then put them back up.