News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Final Fantasy duplicate.

Started by Winter, February 06, 2011, 10:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Shado pointed this out: Under Final Fantasy, there's a game titled "Final Fantasy" and another titled "Final Fantasy I". They both have the same songs under them, the first one needs to be removed.

The Deku Trombonist

Not that this solves the problem, but have you read this?

Hopefully someone with a bit of FF knowledge can pitch in.

Brassman388

They are the same thing, kinda.   The one with my arrangements are from the DS version. The ones that aren't mine are from the original version. And I don't recall with the subtitle for the DS one was... Sorry.

WiiMan96

Confusion.

From what I can gather from that, The WonderSwan Color remake was in turn remade for the Playstation (Final Fantasy I and II / Final Fantasy Origins), which had new graphics and a remixed soundtrack. This was then ported to the GBA as Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls with minor tweaks.

The sheets on the site should probably be checked against the Playstation version of the soundtrack. If it doesn't match properly then the GBA version would be the way to go.

Also... I can't find a port for the DS.

Winter

You all know more about it than me, it just caught me eye.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: WiiMan96 on February 06, 2011, 11:40:39 PMAlso... I can't find a port for the DS.
Perhaps they used the same music in a different FF remake?

I've got no idea, I'm just throwing suggestions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on February 06, 2011, 10:12:47 PMNot that this solves the problem, but have you read this?

Hopefully someone with a bit of FF knowledge can pitch in.
Haha, someone in that topic linked to an even older topic.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

pumpy_heart

This is just crazy that it's gone on this long. I have the games. I can game it up and see. I'll let you guys know.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman