News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

oh i am so lost

Started by Faile, February 23, 2011, 09:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faile

Where are you supposed to find any sheet music? I clicked on "Super Mario", trying to find sheet music to the Comet Conservatory theme, and I just came up with a blank page - with the layout, but no text or anything in the area where there SHOULD be something!
I did it again and again, with just about every link, but still nothing!

Am I missing something?

Winter

Is the Super Mario link itself displaying the white page?

Or is it when you click a PDF Icon.

I navigated the Super Mario area with no troubles :/

pumpy_heart

I just pulled up the Super Mario music, no problem. Did you click on Super Mario from the homepage? Maybe this link would work.
To see the actual sheet, click on "PDF." You have to have Adobe Acrobat to see the sheet. If you click on "MUS," you will download the .mus file that you can open in Finale Reader. You can find information on Finale Reader here.
Clicking on MID downloads a midi sound file that can be opened with any music player on your computer.
If none of these help, try restarting your computer. Sounds like it could be your computer, as the database seems fine.

SlowPokemon

I have this exact same problem with another computer--but only on the IRC page. Nothing appears, just the layout/format of the page, the header, and right underneath that is the copyright that should be at the bottom.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.