Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

JDMEK5

Newest is the following boss theme. It looks like both of these need help because they couldn't make it through submission.

Diddy Kong Racing

Character Select (Diddy)
Midi | Mus | XML | PDF
Boss Race
Midi | Mus | PDF

Help with both of these would be greatly appreciated!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 01, 2011, 04:14:26 PMNewest is the following boss theme. It looks like both of these need help because they couldn't make it through submission.

Diddy Kong Racing

Character Select (Diddy)
Midi | Mus | XML | PDF
Boss Race
Midi | Mus | PDF

Help with both of these would be greatly appreciated!
Character Select(Diddy)

some format issues. the game title needs to be below the title of the song, arranger line needs to be unbolded and italicized.

any reason why you used a composed bass line based on the drum line rather than the bass line in the song?

other than that I don't see any other problems.

Boss Race

I'm getting error messages on both the MUS and PDF link.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

Ok. Thanks. I don't have time to look at this exactly now, but as soon as I get the chance I will.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

I'm not a fan of Buoy Base in 4/4...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

:D I know... I realized that AFTER I made it. :-\
It doesn't look like I'll be able to fix it right away...

My Arrangements

Taser9090

You are truly a great arranger! It's a shame that you can rewrite all your arrangements in Finale Reader. Maple Treeway and B/W Elite Four sound really good, and the cluster of notes you put sound beautiful.

I'd really like to see all of your arrangements in .MUS, and submitted to the site!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

JDMEK5

Thanks. It is a pain having to rewrite all of them.
Just to let you know, I am in Ecuador but on a computer in a hotel so me being here is probably not going to happen very often.
And that cluster of notes, I think that´s way too hard for most people to play so I might get rid of them.
It´s sad here, I´ve only seen one piano, and that was in Miami. I wish I could play harmonica...

(Don´t get me wrong, I am enjoying this trip. :D)

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

I know this needs help before it's ready for the site, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wild Pokémon Battle (Pokémon B/W)
Midi | XML | PDF

I hate to ask more but I also need an mus. of this. I can't do it myself mostly because I can't change volume levels in the middle of a song.

Thanks for even the smallest contribution!

My Arrangements

Korados

Quote from: JDMEK5 on July 28, 2011, 02:30:16 PMSorry for double posting, but I really need help with the above sheet.
If you think it's already good and ready for submission, please let me know.

Isn't it summer break time in most countries? Maybe you should wait until August/September, then they will all come back. ;)

DonValentino

Quote from: Korados on July 29, 2011, 08:53:02 AMIsn't it summer break time in most countries? Maybe you should wait until August/September, then they will all come back. ;)

Exactly. Be patient!  :-\

JDMEK5

Right. Sorry.
It's just that I have the most free time during the summer, so I guess I just assumed the same for everyone else.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

(I'll try again..)
I know this needs help before it's ready for the site, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wild Pokémon Battle (Pokémon B/W)
Midi | XML | PDF

I hate to ask more but I also need an mus. of this. I can't do it myself mostly because I can't change volume levels in the middle of a song.

Thanks for even the smallest contribution!

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Here, it's a great arrangement; here's the MUS (and I don't know why it says "track 1" and "track 2" by the staff but I can't get rid of it in Finale Notepad 2008).

http://www.mediafire.com/?wy8squnft97p6mg

^There ya go! :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2011, 05:30:06 PMHere, it's a great arrangement; here's the MUS (and I don't know why it says "track 1" and "track 2" by the staff but I can't get rid of it in Finale Notepad 2008).
because the midi's channel name was "track 1" and "track 2"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

My Arrangements