Kirby Superstar's Arrangements

Started by kirby_superstar, April 13, 2011, 01:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekter77

You haven't played Kirby's Epic Yarn? It's a fairly easy game, and it's not exactly exciting, but it's also just so much fun and the music and atmosphere of the game are both incredible. It's very calm and relaxing creating a nice change of pace from most exciting games out there.

Even though I've blazed through almost every level on the first try, it doesn't mean that I think the game is boring or un-fun. It's one of my favorite games right now because you get to slow down and really enjoy the game for it's art, style, and depth.

And Korados, I must disagree with you as well. Nintendo's recent games may have had simple gameplay, but they weren't boring or easy. Super Mario Galaxy 2 had it's fair share of challenges and it was a significant step up from the first game. Donkey Kong Country Returns is one of the hardest games I've played in a few years. Also, I really enjoy the music from those games (except for maybe DKC:R). Compared to the games from the first half of the Wii's life cycle, I am having much more fun and being challenged much more.
Guitar and video games.

JDMEK5

Can you tell me how you did that scrolling thing along the top? That's pwn. :P

Oh, and I have a hard time reading that pink font. :-\
Why don't you try a different color? :)

Sorry I can't comment, but I've never played Dream Land.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26