News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[Wii] Kirby's Epic Yarn - "Secret Island"

Started by Kirbyfan101, February 28, 2011, 03:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirbyfan101

Completed by Dudeman

Hello guys! :D

I was thinking of having this song for NinSheetMusic. ^_^  The link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yidHQDRxKZo

I hope this isn't too hard. ':S

- Kirbyfan101 ;)
<(-^.^<) <(-^.^-)> (>^.^-)>

Winter

Give it time, Someone will take your Request.

Kirbyfan101

Quote from: winterkid09 on March 05, 2011, 01:33:44 AMGive it time, Someone will take your Request.
Oh...sorry about that. :o  Even though I joined last year, I am still new because I have not logged in for so long...and now I started going on here more. ;)  I do hope someone is able to accept this. :-[

Winter

I haven't actually played that game, I only arrange what I play usually, also it's finals week, and when school's over, I bet there will be a lot more arranging happening. Try bumping this topic next month :D

Kirbyfan101

Quote from: winterkid09 on May 22, 2011, 04:10:14 PMI haven't actually played that game, I only arrange what I play usually, also it's finals week, and when school's over, I bet there will be a lot more arranging happening. Try bumping this topic next month :D
Oh OK.  Actually, you know what?  Maybe I might try to arrange a song, but I don't have the software to do so. :(

Dudeman

I have that game. I could help, if you'd like.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SWMadness

I've been working on some Epic Yarn music, but it's the more piano-oriented pieces that I've got lined up first.

That being said, I do know of someone else who has done sheet music for this already, you can get the download link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK_7LmPV6vQ

DonValentino