News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

[N64] Paper Mario - "Jr. Troopa's Theme"

Started by Hayden785, March 01, 2011, 01:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayden785

Completed and on site

I used the search function and looked all over the NSM website and couldn't find this, so I'm VERY sorry if it's been requested, or if it's been made in a different name, but the Jr. Troopa theme from paper mario is great :)

I hope someone can make sheet music for it :D

Here's a link to the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzhkZvUS7tM

If I've done anything wrong, please tell me. This is my first post as you may notice, and I try to play by the rules on all forums. I don't want to cause trouble or annoyance.

P.S - A big personal thank you to all of those people contributing to the website, especially those making sheet music PDF documents. :)

Bloop

Well, I'm busy with others making rocket barrel from dkcr, but a note for the one who composing this: the actually song begins at 0:04

Hayden785

Quote from: Bloop on March 01, 2011, 01:55:59 AMWell, I'm busy with others making rocket barrel from dkcr, but a note for the one who composing this: the actually song begins at 0:04

Oh, yeah, thank you. I should have mentioned that.

JDMEK5

I think I might try this one. It sounds pretty simple and straightforward with everything besides drums a honky-tonk piano.
Unfortunately, I don't have time now, but I'll reply here again when I do. (I also will not reply if someone beats me to it)

Just a small word for you Hayden (if I can call you that). I remember when I first signed up not that long ago, all the rules made me a small bit uncomfortable. But we're pretty casual here so as long as you treat others with respect and don't say anything racist, sexist, etc., there's no reason to have a constant paranoia of breaking rules.  ;) Close to everyone else here is really nice too so if you do say or do something small enough, they'll usually casually and simply (and yes, politely) correct you. If you want you can hold on to my account name so that if you have any questions, you can ask me. Oh, and by the way...

Welcome!  ;)  :D
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Hayden785

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 04, 2011, 03:08:34 PMI think I might try this one. It sounds pretty simple and straightforward with everything besides drums a honky-tonk piano.
Unfortunately, I don't have time now, but I'll reply here again when I do. (I also will not reply if someone beats me to it)

Just a small word for you Hayden (if I can call you that). I remember when I first signed up not that long ago, all the rules made me a small bit uncomfortable. But we're pretty casual here so as long as you treat others with respect and don't say anything racist, sexist, etc., there's no reason to have a constant paranoia of breaking rules.  ;) Close to everyone else here is really nice too so if you do say or do something small enough, they'll usually casually and simply (and yes, politely) correct you. If you want you can hold on to my account name so that if you have any questions, you can ask me. Oh, and by the way...

Welcome!  ;)  :D

Oh, okay. Thank you :)

You can call me Hayden, it's my name, after all. ;P

But I always have a paranoia of breaking rules when I join a forum. I don't want to be viewed as a troll or bad "forumer".

And yes, it sounds so simple, which is why I've requested it. :)
I've only recently started playing keyboard. I actually don't know how to read sheet music properly, but I can get basic information on what keys to press. :)

So, again, thank you. :D

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Hayden785

I love you! :D
Thank you, it's great! :)

You win an internet cookie.

Hope it's good enough! :)

Seriously though, thank you so much ;D

JDMEK5

My Arrangements