News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Transformice

Started by Greg, April 03, 2011, 05:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Just wondering... any of you play transformice?

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

They're like robots but they're all, like, in disguise. You know?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

AHHH! ETFROXX is a devil!! 666 posts! :O
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Greg

I said TransforMICE.

Just saying.

Look it up people :P

ETFROXX

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. I'm just being an asshat.

Quote from: fingerz on April 03, 2011, 03:24:03 PMAHHH! ETFROXX is a devil!! 666 posts! :O

^ Note this.

Greg

Heh. I remember when you said that in chat  ;)

fingerz

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 03, 2011, 04:11:08 PMPfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. I'm just being an asshat.

^ Note this.
Sorry bout dat. I have had bad experiences with the devil. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

Well of course, because the devil is symbolic of all things that are bad, and therefore every bad experience you've ever had involves the devil in a way.
Therefore we have all had bad experiences with the devil, if we have ever had a bad experience at all...

Anyways I have never played Transformice. What is it, exactly?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

It's okay guys I'm an atheist. So obviously I worship the devil. So I don't believe in that.

Greg

...Aaaaand Jubar finally gets us back on topic  ::)

Transformice is this game where you're a mouse trying to get cheese and then get back to a mousehole. It's a game I find ridiculously fun for some reason... perhaps it's the infinite variation in possible techniques and in maps. I have 5000 cheese  :P

Roz~

I prefer the game where you're a snake eating apples and you grow up every time you eat one. I always end up eating my tail tho D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Quote from: gzgregory on April 04, 2011, 05:03:58 PM...Aaaaand Jubar finally gets us back on topic  ::)

Transformice is this game where you're a mouse trying to get cheese and then get back to a mousehole. It's a game I find ridiculously fun for some reason... perhaps it's the infinite variation in possible techniques and in maps. I have 5000 cheese  :P

I don't know if I just lost respect for you or gained some.

Greg

Hopefully you gained some.  ;)

Meh. I only play it... um, three hours a week. I have plenty of time to do other stuff. Such as arranging  ::)

The reason I have so many cheese is that I've been playing since August. :P

One more thing. Transformice has over a million accounts, 10000 people playing at peak times, and at least 2000 at ALL times. And it's been around for less than a YEAR. So don't assume it's a bad game. It's a lot better than my crappy description makes it sound, in any case. :-\