News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Famous Arrangers

Started by PianoMan, April 10, 2011, 06:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

Is anyone besides me interested in what happened to the famous arrangers of old? Like Gori Fater and Frank D'Angelo (The_Grimace)? G-han and JaMaHa might remember...

Dude

Nope. And Grim is at Apollomix (I think)

Nakah

They all grew up and moved on.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Delldongo says he's terribly busy atm...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

GaryOak

Gori Fater has his university studies. He also got little demotivated when a certain jerk sold his arrangements in eBay. Haven't talked to him for a while so dunno about the recent situation. It's a pity since he's the best vgm arranger I know. Accurate but playable, just how I like it.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

fingerz

Quote from: GaryOak on April 10, 2011, 11:15:00 PMAccurate but playable, just how I like it.
That's pretty shit hard, most of the time. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Greg

Ugh... mine always end up sort of accurate and UNPLAYABLE  :-\

fabbemannen

Gori Fater used to be on nsm? He's epic

Raymondbl

MasterGamer, Dekudude, and The_grimace all moved there... people are moving away from NSM :(
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, because Master Gamer is gone.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

To avenge Master Gamer.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

PianoMan

Why did these people leave NSM? My hiatus made me forget...

Shadoninja

Quote from: PianoMan on May 17, 2011, 08:49:49 PMWhy did these people leave NSM? My hiatus made me forget...
I don't remember gorifater being on here, grimace left due to some debate when(at the time) ninsheetmusic didn't accept non-nintendo sheets(I think he was for it to be added), G-han gave ownership to JaMaHa due to being too busy with his personal life, and JaMaHa's serving in the military.

I could be wrong on some or all of that, but that's how I remember things being.

edit: G-han's final post in the site news
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 02, 2011, 01:57:11 PMYeah, because Master Gamer is gone.

wat

directed at what you directed that at.